Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

on of the 2013 NASCAR Canadian Tire Series presented by Mobi

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
blueberryjerry

PostWysłany: Sob Maj 20, 2017 9:28 am    Temat postu: on of the 2013 NASCAR Canadian Tire Series presented by Mobi Odpowiedz z cytatem

MELBOURNE, Australia - Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil withdrew from the Australian Open on Thursday due to a lingering back injury as fellow Canadian Milos Raonic reached the third round. Adrian Peterson Saints Jersey . Raonic, seeded 11th, won his match after it was interrupted by rain in the second set. He defeated Victor Hanescu of Romania 7-6 (9), 6-4, 6-4 and will next face Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria, who defeated Lu Yen-Hsun of Taiwan, 6-3, 6-3, 7-6 (11). Pospisil, the No. 28 seed, pulled out during a doubles match a day before his scheduled third-round singles match against Stanisials Wawrinka of Switzerland. Pospisil, 23, and Austrian partner Julien Knowle were losing 1-2 to an Australian duo in the first round of their match when he withdrew after being told by doctors he risked compromising his season if he continued. He will return to Vancouver on Friday to start rehab in hopes of playing in the Davis Cup in Tokyo in two weeks. Pospisil called it an unfortunate and disappointing injury. "Im really disappointed to be pulling out. Its my first third round in a Grand Slam. I was excited to do my best and take the opportunity, but unfortunately not able to do so at this time." "Its nothing too serious right now, but theres significant risk if I were to play on it that I could do some serious damage, Popisil added. "I dont want to jeopardize the rest of my season in any way. So it was just the smart move really to pull out, and be safe with my body and try and get ready hopefully in time for Davis Cup." Pospisil first felt the problem in a semi-final against Wawrinka this month in Chennai, India and withdrew in the second set. He also withdrew from a tournament last week in Sydney. Pospisil bounced back on Wednesday, however, to earn a 3-6, 7-6 (6), 7-6 (9), 6-1 victory over Australian Matthew Ebden. "Theres nothing thats really wrong with it (the back) right now," stressed Pospisil. "Its just more preventive, Im supposed to keep off it for a little while." Raonic of Thornhill, Ont., began his match in the evening after tournament officials had halted play on all courts except the covered ones due to a temperature of more than 43 C on the third day of a record heat wave. Raonic, 23, is into the Melbourne third round for a fourth consecutive year. No. 76 Hanescu had defeated Raonic in the first round of the Rogers Cup in Toronto in 2010 but lost their next meeting in Chennai at the start of 2012. Raonic found himself in a fight early on with Hanescu as the pair each held onto serve in a set which eventually went into a tiebreak. The Canadian saved a Romanian set point but needed three of his own to earn the set after 56 minutes. In the second set, Raonic went up an early break and was in control when the weather moved in. He returned to take the set, stayed in command in the third and posted the victory in two hours, 19 minutes with 27 aces on his fourth match point. Marcus Williams Youth Jersey . Bayern led second-place Leverkusen by 10 points with a game in hand, while Dortmund was another four points off the pace. Freiburg midfielder Felix Klaus scored in the last minute as his side twice came from behind to climb provisionally out of the relegation zone. Alvin Kamara Womens Jersey . -- Floridas smothering defence returned to form just in time for the third-ranked Gators to keep their winning streak going. http://www.thenflsaintsauthenticonline.com/Youth-Marshon-Lattimore-Elite-Jersey/ .Y. -- Syracuses streak lives on -- barely.DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. - After a back-and-forth battle throughout the season, Alex Guenette has earned the 2013 rookie of the year award for the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series presented by Mobil 1 by just one point over Ryley Seibert. Guenette, the 17-year-old from Terrebonne, Quebec, was the top-finishing rookie on five occasions this season while piloting the No. 39 Motos Illimitées/DLGL/Polaris Dodge for Dave Jacombs Racing. For the season, Guenette finished 10th in the final series point standings and recorded two top-five and five top-10 finishes including a season-best finish of second on July 27 at Autodrome St. Eustache (Quebec). The accomplished karting competitor, who had limited stock car experience, came into the season as a complete newcomer to the Canadian Tire Series "I wasnt at all familiar with the tracks or the cars, so we had to learn a lot very quickly," he said. "The adjustments werent difficult, but every race was something new to me." Assisting with the sometimes steep learning curve was veteran car owner Dave Jacombs, who helped transition another young Quebec driver, Andrew Ranger, into to stock-car competition in 2007. Ranger and Jaccombs won two series titles in four full seasons together. Marshon Lattimore Jersey. "Were proud of what we accomplished this year and I congratulate Ryley on a great season, as well," Guenette said. "This is a great honor and I hope to do bigger things next year." Seibert, from Williams Lake, B.C., finished 11th overall with three top 10s and also was the top rookie five times. Rookie of the year standings are determined by a drivers finishing position versus other rookies in the race. The top-finishing rookie in a race receives 10 points, second receives nine and so forth. The rookie of the year honor goes to the driver with the most rookie points on the year. Past winners of this award include Jason White (2008), Joey Hanssen (2009), Derek White (2010), Louis-Philippe Dumoulin (2011) and Martin Roy a season ago. The official presentation of the 2013 NASCAR Canadian Tire Series presented by Mobil 1 Rookie of the Year Award will take place at the NASCAR Touring Series Awards on Saturday, Dec. 14 in the Crown Ballroom of the Charlotte (N.C.) Convention Center at the NASCAR Hall of Fame along with the top rookie drivers from NASCARs other touring series. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach