Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

How should I take care of my nails? after removing gel nails

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> HYDE PARK
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Casey

PostWysłany: Nie Lip 04, 2021 10:23 am    Temat postu: How should I take care of my nails? after removing gel nails Odpowiedz z cytatem

Girls who are popular with gel manicures must have a period where their nails are so thin that the technician has to tell them to rest. Because otherwise there may be an infection, right? After removing the gel nails, they often face yellow nails. It doesn't look pretty. Today we have a way to take care of nails after removing gel nails to leave each other. What are the ways? Let's see.

1. Spa for a bit
Doing a spa at home is not difficult at all. Just boil water to sterilize it and mix it with cold water to get warm but not too hot water. Then soak your hands or feet for 10 minutes. During the soaking period, you can use a light spa salt scrub. to allow the skin to shed dead cells When the time is up, dry your hands. However, if you are a personal spa enthusiast, you can purchase a paraffin softener to soak your hands after a warm bath. It will help your hands become softer and more moisturized.

2. Nourish the nails with oil.
After the spa treatment is done during the time you need to rest your nails. Should find oil or hand cream to use regularly to nourish the hands and stimulate the fingernails to create new nail texture. And apply olive oil to add vitamin E to the nails another way. As you apply the cream, massage it into your skin and nails to help the cream absorb into the skin and nails.

3. Take a break from gel manicure for 3-4 months.
Gel manicures are nail files that will make your nails thinner. Therefore, you should take a break from heavy manicure. Whether applying gel or gel nail extensions even other methods of nail extension Had to take a break for a period of 3-4 months to allow the nails to be rebuilt to replace it.

4. Soak in lemon juice or olive oil.
There is a large amount of vitamin C in lemon juice and olive oil. thus creating strength for the nails By soaking in either water for 5-10 minutes, then rinse and wipe dry. It will make your nails healthier.

5. Normal nail polish
If you are someone who is addicted to nail polish that is unbearable. I would like to apply it as a normal nail polish that can be washed with normal liquid. Just before applying, ask for a spa treatment and soak your nails in lemon juice to strengthen your nails. When you're done, apply a nourishing nail oil to strengthen your nails.

Manicures with women are a pair. But when there is a nail extension that doesn't actually use our nails, it is important to take care of it when removing it, it should be nourished first so that the nails are ready for the next manicure.

Useful information:: ทางเข้าjoker123
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> HYDE PARK Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach