Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

'Bojo of Blackburn' gains Labour seat in town

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Karwii
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Beauty Sirikarn

PostWysłany: Pon Lip 26, 2021 9:18 am    Temat postu: 'Bojo of Blackburn' gains Labour seat in town Odpowiedz z cytatem

A taxi driver who says he is known as the "BoJo of Blackburn" has gained a seat from Labour, although the party has remained in overall control of the town's council.

Altaf Patel - whose campaign video went viral - took Audley & Queen's Park ward by more than 100 votes.

Labour held on to power in Blackburn with Darwen, Chorley and Preston, but lost control of Rossendale.

The Conservatives won back overall control of Pendle.

The party gained one seat from Labour.

In Rossendale, there is no overall control after Labour lost two seats, reducing its total to 18, while the Conservatives, who gained two seats, now have 15.

Burnley Council also remains under no overall control, with Labour as the main party.

It lost three seats, while the Conservatives and Green Party each gained three.
Mr Patel, who is also known as Tiger Patel, went viral when he was filmed giving peace signs while standing behind X-rated graffiti in a children's playground in Blackburn.

"At the end of the day, when Tiger did the video, he didn't notice the fruity graffiti," Julian Arnold, chairman of the Blackburn Conservative Association, said. pgslot

"That's what's happening - these community facilities are being vandalised, are being wrecked, and the graffiti says it all - little kids play on there."

Mr Patel previously ran as an independent but said he was inspired to join the Conservatives after seeing speeches by Prime Minister Boris Johnson.

"He's popular, and I'm also popular in Blackburn," he said. "Somebody said I was the BoJo of Blackburn."
pg slot ท&#
Gość

PostWysłany: Czw Sie 11, 2022 12:00 pm    Temat postu: pg slot ทดลอ&#35 Odpowiedz z cytatem

I think it is a good idea, But I have a new idea you can talking about detail <a>slotbet789</a>
Powrót do góry
&#3626;&#3621;&am
Gość

PostWysłany: Czw Sie 11, 2022 12:01 pm    Temat postu: &#3626;&#3621;&#3655;&#3629;&#3605;xo &a Odpowiedz z cytatem

I like this web site very much so much superb information <a>slotbet789</a>
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Karwii Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach