Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

on with her.Classic Seniority (16-1) built on his third

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
langouba

PostWysłany: Wto Lip 03, 2018 7:26 am    Temat postu: on with her.Classic Seniority (16-1) built on his third Odpowiedz z cytatem

PYONGYANG, North Korea -- Former NBA star Dennis Rodman arrived in North Korea on Thursday to meet leader Kim Jong Un and put the finishing touches on plans to bring 12 ex-NBA players to Pyongyang for a Jan. 8 exhibition game marking the leaders birthday. Rodman said the game is on track despite the recent execution of Kims uncle in a dramatic political purge. Rodmans visit comes less than a week after North Korea announced the execution of Jang Song Thaek, an unprecedented fall from grace for one of the most powerful figures in the country. Jangs execution sparked speculation by foreign analysts over the future of the Kim regime. But officials in Pyongyang say Jangs removal has not caused any instability. Rodmans visit -- should it proceed uneventfully -- could be a sign that Kim is firmly in charge. Rodman told The Associated Press in a brief interview at his Pyongyang hotel that he was undaunted by the recent political events. "I cant control what they do with their government, I cant control what they say or how they do things here," he said. "Im just trying to come here as a sports figure and try to hope I can open the door for a lot of people in the country." Rodman and Kim have struck up an unlikely friendship since the Hall of Famer travelled to the secretive state for the first time in February with the Harlem Globetrotters for an HBO series produced by New York-based VICE television. He remains the highest-profile American to meet Kim since the leader inherited power from his father, Kim Jong Il, in 2011. "Ive come over to see my friend, and people always give me a little hard time about me saying that," said Rodman, who was given the red carpet treatment at the airport by Vice Sports Minister Son Kwang Ho and O Hun Ryong, secretary-general of the North Korean Basketball Association. "Im very proud to say hes my friend, because he hasnt done anything to put a damper, to say any negative things about my country." Rodman has not yet announced the roster for the game. He is also expected to train North Korean basketball players during his several-day stay in Pyongyang and to meet with Kim, though he did not give any details about what his plans are. He said, however, that if after the 12 former NBA players go home they say "some really, really nice things, some really cool things about this country," then he has done his job. Known as much for his piercings, tattoos and bad behaviour as he was for basketball, Rodman has mostly avoided politics in his dealings with the North. Hes mainly focused on using basketball as a means of boosting understanding and communication and studiously avoided commenting on the Norths human rights record or its continued detainment of an American, Kenneth Bae, for allegedly committing anti-state crimes. "North Korea has given me the opportunity to bring these players and their families over here, so people can actually see, so these players can actually see, that this country is actually not as bad as people project it to be in the media," he said. Timothe Luwawu Jersey . THE THUNDER & PACERS BENCHES: In a nutshell, not impressive at all. Wilt Chamberlain Jersey . A person familiar with the decision told The Associated Press the Steelers will part ways with the former Pro Bowler, a move that hardly serves as a surprise after fifth-year linebacker Jason Worilds agreed to accept a "transition player" tag last week. http://www.76ersprostore.com/Cheap-Dana-Barros-76ers-Jersey/. Leave it to Matt Niskanen, the newly proclaimed Eddie Haskell of the Washington Capitals. Clarence Weatherspoon Jersey . The question is how many minutes will be available to them and can any of their defence or goaltending provide value? Top Picks: Following a down year in 2011-2012, Matt Duchene rebounded with his highest points-per-game (0. Philadelphia 76ers Jerseys . The Maple Leafs will play on the road for the first time this season after dropping home contests to Montreal and Pittsburgh to begin the campaign. After losing a one-goal decision to the Canadiens on Wednesday, they were bested 5-2 on Saturday by the Penguins.A review of Fridays meeting at York as Richard Faheys Mayfair Lady won on her reappearance under Adam McNamara. Promising Irish-born apprentice Adam McNamara continued his rise by registering his biggest success to date on Mayfair Lady at York.McNamara, taking his tally to 14, has made a big impression since joining the Richard Fahey stable last year after starting his career with Johnny Murtagh in County Kildare. He gave a polished performance when making all the running Mayfair Lady (5-1) on her seasonal reappearance in the £30,000 EBF Breeders Series Fillies Handicap.Mayfair Lady, had smart form as a youngster including when winning a nursery by five lengths at the Ebor meeting, but connections could not be certain she had trained on. However, she answered the question in the affirmative, and better-class races await.She travelled really well through the race and I never heard another horse, said McNamara.She responded well, shes genuine and towards the end she just got a little tired, so hopefully shell come on for that and improve again.Things are going well so hopefully I can keep it rolling. I had a winner on Thursday night and now one today.Faheys assistant Robin ORyan said: Shes not the biggest in the world and we didnt know if shed trained on or not, but shes started to come good in the last two to three weeks.She won well here in August and well look at black type for her now.Pandora (8-1) came from last to first to secure her first victory since her debut in the 888sport.com Handicap.Highly-tried last season when she was third in the Musidora Stakes on this course, the David OMeara-trained filly benefited from a drop in grade to get back to winning ways.However, she made life difficult by losing several lengths at the start.Gradually brought into contention by Phillip Makin and switched over to the stands side, Pandora got up in the dying strides to deny Forgotten Hero by three-quarters of a length.OMeara said: Im not sure what happened at the start. She wore a hood for the first time and that might have put her to sleep.We dropped her in grade a little and we probably got the trip wrong last time as we ran her over a mile.This was a mile and a quarter and Phillip suggested wee ought to step up again to a mile and a half.ddddddddddddIain Jardines decision to run Shrewd (12-1) in the Rush Hair Opening 18th June Handicap only after the morning rain proved justified as the six-year-old defied top weight.Ridden by Martin Dwyer, Shrewd prevailed by three and a quarter lengths from Rite To Reign.Everything fell right for him. They went very quick, said Jardine.I was worried with the ground being good to firm about running him, so when the heavens opened I was delighted.I wouldnt be afraid to run him over hurdles next time.There was a sad postscript as Vilman, trained by Simon West, had to be put down after breaking a leg in the final furlong.Angel Meadow, Micky Hammonds first two-year-old runner of the campaign, delivered a 66-1 surprise in the Mel Brittain EBF Novice Stakes under PJ McDonald, holding off the attentions of Dundunah by a head.The Middleham handler said: Weve only got five two-year-olds. Were not really renowned for juvenile winners, more three-year-old novice hurdlers.Melaniemillie (7-2) ran out a cosy winner of the SKF Rous Selling Stakes before being retained by connections for £21,000.That was in sharp contrast to November when there was no interest in her at all and she was bought back by owner-breeder John Sissons for £800.Trainer Ollie Pears said: She can run all right, and she might run again at Ripon on Wednesday. Well crack on with her.Classic Seniority (16-1) built on his third place at this track last month to land an emotional victory in the Jigsaw Sports Branding Handicap.Marjorie Fifes four-year-old was brought with a late run by James Sullivan to take the spoils by a length and a quarter from Get Knotted.Fife said: We really wanted him to win as one of his owners Derek (Woodall) isnt very well. We knew they would go a fair pace, which suits him.The David Simcock-trained Viserion (9-1) opened his account at the 10th attempt when steered home by George Buckell in the ripleycollection.com Apprentice Handicap. Also See: Live results service Full racecards Get Sky Sports £3 free bet every time your team wins! Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL Hoodies ' ' '
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach