Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Baltusrol, Grillo was understandably pleased and, like Walk

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
langouba

PostWysłany: Czw Lip 05, 2018 7:08 am    Temat postu: Baltusrol, Grillo was understandably pleased and, like Walk Odpowiedz z cytatem

Jon Jones six straight title defences have two things in common. First, they have all been against an opponent he has never fought before, and second, he has won them all. On Saturday Jones will once again face a challenger he has yet to meet in the octagon. Whether he wins or not is an entirely different story. At UFC 172 at the Baltimore Arena, Jones (19-1) will put his undisputed light heavyweight title on the line against Glover Teixeira. "Its the ultimate level of excitement to go out there and fight someone that you never sparred against before or you never had any physical contact with before," Jones said. "You figure out their strengths, their speed, what theyre good at. You figure it all out there on the fly. It just makes you feel so alive." Teixeira (22-2) is hailed as one of Jones biggest threats for the title at 205 lbs., thanks in large part to a 20-fight win streak he has put together over the last seven years. His pedigree is heightened more so by the fact that in those 20 consecutive victories he has finished his opponent 18 times (7 KO, 5 TKO, 6 submission). The streak, however, is nothing new to Jones. If not for a disqualification loss to Matt Hamill in 2009 for striking with illegal elbows, he would be a perfect 20-0 in his mixed martial arts career. He has also won 10 fights in a row since the DQ. Nonetheless, the achievement is not lost on the champ. "Obviously its something that I have to respect. Hes won 20 fights in a row for a reason," Jones said. "He must be something unique, special, but it motivates me. To beat a guy who has won 20 fights in a row you have to be something thats even more special." Although Teixeiras highlight reel could be used as a horror movie for pending opponents, Jones has certainly proven himself to be that "special" commodity. After winning the title in a dominant TKO of Maruicio "Shogun" Rua in 2011, Jones has gone on to successfully defend his belt against four former champions - Quinton "Rampage" Jackson, Lyoto Machida, Rashad Evans and Vitor Belfort - as well as one of the sports best wrestlers in Chael Sonnen and a narrow decision victory over Alexander Gustafsson. His latest fight, the five-round war with Gustafsson, showed the world that there are few things the reigning champion cant do. He had never looked so vulnerable in the octagon after being awarded the unanimous decision (48-47, 48-47, 49-46). He had never looked more exposed, battered and beaten than he did that night. But in the end his hand was raised and the belt was back around his waist. Seven months later, Jones returns as what might be an even more dangerous fighter. "Having a long fight, having a marathon-style fight, it definitely gives me more confidence to know that not only do I have the cardio to keep up, I have the heart to keep up when the going gets tough," he said. It has long been known, and proven in his fight with Gustafsson and in many challenges before, that Jones is a superior physical specimen. He has a natural speed and precision that is a nightmare for all competitors, but its his aforementioned heart and mental strength that separates him. Meditation is a vital part of Jones training regiment, culminating on fight day when Jones says he likes to take his team away from the clutter of the upcoming event to prepare his mind for battle. "Well just look up some parks and beautiful scenic areas to go to, usually based around nature, and go visit that and just get some time away from the cameras and the hotel and well spend anywhere from an hour to two hours out there, just clear our heads and refocus on why were actually there in that town or city and thats my thing, thats what I do," he said. Jones also admits he is a visualizer. He enters every fight with the thought of his hand being raised, carrying the belt out of the arena and getting ready to prepare for another challenger. Clearly, its working. "Your mental approach is ultimately what reflects on the outcome of everything you do in life," he said. "I definitely credit my mental approach to martial arts and life to the success in the octagon." As for his seventh title defence, which would set a new light heavyweight record should he win, Jones is once again ready for a fighter he has never faced before. "Ill go out there and just be something that Glover couldnt train for - young, fast, athletic, creative, different," Jones said. "I see myself confusing him, frustrating him and ultimately stopping him one way or another whether its TKO, submission or a knockout. I plan on going out there and fighting smart, fighting hard and breaking him." Ruben Loftus-Cheek England Jersey . With timely hitting and good pitching, the Marlins are one win away from sweeping the slumping Houston Astros. Marcus Rashford Jersey . -- Canadian mens rugby coach Kieran Crowley has made four changes to his starting roster for Saturdays Pacific Nations Cup clash against the United States. http://www.englandsoccerauthority.com/ruben-loftus-cheek-england-jersey/. Cilic cruised to victory, beating the seventh-seeded Seppi 6-1, 6-3 in just 72 minutes. He faced only one break point, winning 24 out of 29 points played on the first serve. England Jerseys . - Loosening up for their first training camp practice, the Miami Dolphins high-stepped sideways up and down the field while House of Pains song "Jump Around" blared on the loudspeakers. Danny Rose Jersey . This is the final meeting of the season between these teams.? The Capitals were 5-4 winners in a shootout Oct.Jimmy Walker insisted that finding the fairways is crucial at Baltusrol after his opening round of 65 at the PGA Championship. The American shot a bogey-free 32 on the back nine, having started at the 10th, and a birdie at the first made it five gains in seven holes from the 13th.His one and only bogey of the round came at the sixth after he had pulled his tee shot left into the rough but a 30-footer for birdie at the seventh got him back to five under. I made a lot of really quality shots on my front nine, the back, said Walker. I made some good putts and hit a close couple of times. The birdies on 15 and 16 were nice and I made a good par on 17 - I had to pitch out in the fairway and lay-up again.I made a good par save on four. Hit some quality shots coming in on seven, eight and nine, so that was good.The rough is a challenge. You can either catch a nice lie or you can get one thats a pitch out. You really wanted to stay in the fairway so you can have control of the golf ball.The greens were very receptive. I felt like if you were hitting from the short grass, you could pretty much do whatever you wanted with the golf ball in the green. Jimmy Walker finished day 1 of the 98th PGA Championship on five under par Having set the pace early, Walker believes he has done everything he can to come give himself a chance of coming out on top come Sunday.It would be huge [to win a major], Walker added. The whole purpose and the goal in being here is to win.I feel like Ive prepared and Im ready to go this week. Its nice that thats what showed today. I felt like I was ready to go. So winning a major is huge. Three more days to go. There will be a lot more too.Emiliano Grillo says he has taken inspiration from fellow Argentine Angel Cabrera after he shot a first round 66.The 23-year-old got his round up and running with a 30-foot putt for birdie on the fourth and despite a bogey at seven, further gains at five, eight and nine saw him go out in 31 before he recoovered from another dropped shot at the 10th with birdies on 14 and 15.dddddddddddd Emiliano Grillo says he is motivated by memories of Angel Cabreras major wins Chances for a seventh birdie came and went and both 17 and 18, but Grillo still finished four under and just a shot off the early clubhouse lead set by Walker.He won two majors when I was just a little kid, Grillo said of Cabrera. Watching him win the Masters - well, the U.S. Open and then the Masters was unbelievable. Highlights from day one of the 98th PGA Championship at Baltusrol Watching him win the green jacket back in Argentina, its a lot of motivation.As for his opening round at Baltusrol, Grillo was understandably pleased and, like Walker, stressed the importance of finding the fairways off the tee. I played well tee to green and made a few putts out there, he added. It worked pretty well. The conditions are absolutely perfect.Theres not a single grass out of place on this golf course. The greens were absolutely perfect this morning. It was hard and the ball was going far. So everything was good to post a good score there.You have got to play from the fairway. When you go in the rough, it seems short, but its very tricky out there. If you miss the greens on the wrong spot, you are going to struggle for up-and-down. These greens are tricky.Watch the PGA Championship throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Live coverage of the second round begins from 6pm on Friday. Or watch from £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV. Also See: PGA Leaderboard WATCH: Beef meets Beemer Baltusrol ways to watch Second round tee times Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Stitched Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach