Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

I’ve got to do a better job guarding

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
linzhihong18

PostWysłany: Pią Sie 17, 2018 8:18 am    Temat postu: I’ve got to do a better job guarding Odpowiedz z cytatem

The questions about tackle Ereck Flowers' future with the New York Giants are increasing as the 2015 first-round draft pick was a no-show for the team's first voluntary minicamp under new coach Pat Shurmur.

Players do not have to attend either the organized team activities or any minicamps.

Shurmur Carlton Davis Jersey Elite , however, let it be known in the offseason that he would appreciate it if they attended, with new systems on offensive and defense being installed and the team coming off a 3-13 season that cost former coach Ben McAdoo his job.

Flowers has skipped everything. There are now reports the Giants are shopping him in the days leading to the NFL draft, which starts Thursday.

The former Miami product has not lived up to expectations in his first two seasons at left tackle. That forced new general manager Dave Gettleman to go out and sign New England Patriots left tackle Nate Solder as a free agent, a move that would have forced Flowers to move to right tackle.

Flowers has not given any indication why he has stayed away.

"He's not here, so there's not really much to say," Shurmur said.

The coach refused to say whether he was disappointed.

"We understand that this is a program that is voluntary," he said. "I tend to believe it is very necessary, but he's not here. So, when he is here, we will start to talk about him."

The Giants don't have a lot of depth at tackle. Free agent Chad Wheeler played in 11 games with five starts as a rookie. Adam Bisnowaty started in his only game last season after being drafted in the sixth round.

If Flowers is traded, the Giants are going to have to draft a tackle or sign one as a free agent.

Odell Beckham Jr., who missed most of last season with a broken ankle, and defensive end Olivier Vernon were both at the minicamp. They skipped the minicamp a year ago.

"I think the big thing for us is our game is very simple 鈥?it's about the ball, it's about negotiating the ground and it's really about man whipping man," Shurmur said.

The minicamp Chiefs Derrick Nnadi Jersey , which does not entail any hitting, is more about making sure players get to know the new systems, with some throwing and receiving mixed in. The defenses can work on stripping the ball.

There was speculation that Shurmur wanted to use the minicamp to see what quarterback Davis Webb could do. The third-round pick did nothing last season, so the Giants really don't know what they have with their backup to Eli Manning.

"I don't think there needs to be any anxiety on his part 鈥?get trained up, come on out here, let it rip and mistakes happen in practice and you learn from them," Shurmur said. "I think that's why you practice, so I think you have to be careful about making a final evaluation on a guy in a three-day period here. He just needs to come out here and get as good as he can be."

Most players said they felt they were entering this season with a clean slate.

Cornerback Janoris Jenkins, who was suspended for a game last season after missing a practice, intends to be on his best behavior this season.

"I promise y'all that Jackrabbit says it won't happen this year what happened last year," he said. "There won't be any animosity between players, no disrespecting the coach. There will be none of that. New York Giant football is back."

Jenkins also believes fellow cornerback and 2016 first-round draft pick Eli Apple, who also was suspended for a game, will be a different player this season.

"You have to understand that he was young," Jenkins said. "It's a clean slate, new coaching staff and for him it's guys like me that have to push him and help him out because I've been in the league so long and just help him understand that adversity is going to hit you and when it hits Jose Altuve Jersey , you've just got to keep it going."

Beckham did not take part in the afternoon practice, but fellow receiver Sterling Shepard said that was a precaution.

"I've been with him and have been training with him a bit and, to be honest, I forget that he got hurt sometimes," Shepard said.

BOSTON — When the Celtics signed Gordon Hayward to a huge free-agent contract and traded for Kyrie Irving in the offseason, they created what was supposed to be Boston’s new Big Three, along with holdover Al Horford.

Hayward was lost for the season with a gruesome leg injury in the first quarter of the first game of the season. Irving was eventually lost for the year, also because of injury.

That left Horford, a big man who draws the ire of some Celtics fans because of how quietly he goes about his business.

His coach loves him. The fans want more.

On Sunday, in the series opener against the Milwaukee Bucks, the fans got more.

“It’s go time,” Horford said after the overtime he helped fuel with 24 points and 12 rebounds in 44:19 of the game’s 53:00. “This is the time where you want to play. You want to be in these games setting the tone. It all starts on the defensive end. I try to set the tone on defense and kind of go from there. I guess it’s doing whatever I can do to help us win. That’s what it’s all about.”

Horford also had four assists, three blocked shots and two steals in the win that gave the second-seeded Celtics a 1-0 series lead heading into Tuesday night’s Game 2 at TD Garden.

All this after TV analyst Charles Barkley ripped Horford’s pedestrian season totals — 14.2 points, 8.6 rebounds and 32 assists, saying, “When I was averaging his numbers Dorance Armstrong Jr. Color Rush Jersey , they made me retire.”

But with Irving, Hayward, Marcus Smart and rookie Daniel Theis missing, Horford is more important to the offense.

“We’re going to ride Al,” Celtics coach Brad Stevens said. “He’s been unbelievable in being a facilitator for us all year. He has his moments, because of the way we’re being defended, where he gets to be more of a featured scorer. With where we are now, he’s going to be more of a featured scorer, and facilitate, and guard (Giannis Antetokounmpo), and do everything.

“He’ll probably run our film session (on Monday).”

If Horford is nothing else, his basketball IQ is high and he does many things that don’t show up on the stat sheet. His salary dictates higher numbers, but Stevens knows what he has in this player.

The Bucks, seeded seventh, tied Sunday’s game on a miraculous 35-foot jumper by Kris Middleton at the regular buzzer, but the Celtics found a way to win the game.

“We played well and we played hard and that’s what this series is going to be — both teams fighting Jaguars Game Jerseys ,” Bucks coach Joe Prunty said.

Eric Bledsoe, making his first playoff appearance since 2014 — as the Bucks look for their first series win since 2000 — was beaten by Terry Rozier for the 3-pointer with half a second left that appeared to have won the game in regulation. Bledsoe scored nine points on 4-of-12 shooting and posted four assists and five turnovers.

He was also unintentionally slighted after the game by Rozier, who scored 17 of his 23 points in the second half and the OT. The Boston guard called Bledsoe “Drew Bledsoe,” an inadvertent homage to the former New England Patriots quarterback.

And Antetokounmpo fouled out guarding Horford, who was 5 of 8 from the floor and hit 13 of his 14 free throws. Antetokounmpo felt like he failed despite 35 points, 13 rebounds, seven assists and three steals.

“I’ve got to do a better job guarding Horford,” Antetokounmpo said. “He’s a really big body, he’s under control, he knows what he’s doing down there. Hopefully in Game 2, I won’t play on my heels. I’ll play more on my toes and be able to defend without fouling, too.”

Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach