Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Davis said earlier this offseason

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
linzhihong18

PostWysłany: Wto Sie 21, 2018 10:34 am    Temat postu: Davis said earlier this offseason Odpowiedz z cytatem

When the Los Angeles Rams traded for cornerbacks Aqib Talib and Marcus Peters and signed defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh Kerryon Johnson Jersey Lions , there were questions about how those three personalities might or might not coexist on the same defense.

Wrapping up their mandatory minicamp Wednesday, the Rams are optimistic those concerns have been put to rest.

"They came in, they were open-minded, and they are coming out here and jumped right into the culture," cornerback Nickell Robey-Coleman said of the three high-profile additions.

Defensive coordinator Wade Phillips meshed well with Talib when coaching him in Denver during the 2015-16 seasons, and his initial impressions of Peters and Suh have been just as positive. Already aware of the physical talent of Peters and Suh, Phillips praised the work ethic and intelligence of both men.

"You don't always know that," Phillips said. "I mean, sometimes a guy is really talented, but these guys are smart players and talented. And they do things so easily, so naturally. Ndamukong has so much power Authentic Josh Sitton Jersey , you can see it. He just holds a guy off with one arm, those kind of things. And then the movement skills of Marcus are outstanding. He has great change of direction, he's got great hands."

As for Talib, Phillips said he remains as feisty as ever.

"If there's an argument or if there is something going on, Talib is going to take the other side. No matter what it is. He's going to argue about which rap singer is the best or whatever," Phillips said.

But Phillips likes how the the attitudes of all three carry over onto the field.

Phillips pointed to an interception Peters made last season for Kansas City, coming off his assigned receiver in man-to-man coverage and making a play on the ball.

"I like personalities because they are independent enough to do things on their own, and they have shown they are independent enough to be great players, too. You don't want a player who does everything you say. You want guys that have some initiative," Phillips said.

With Talib and Peters in the fold, Phillips now has the defensive backs to showcase his own creativity.

Talib and Peters can line up on either side of the field Deion Sanders 49ers Jersey , which is an unusual trait in top cornerbacks, and it gives Phillips added flexibility in how to use them. Add in Phillips' confidence in deploying starting safeties Lamarcus Joyner and John Johnson in man coverage, and the veteran coach can call whatever scheme he can conceive.

"It gives you so many possibilities to double-cover somebody and put the pressure on one of those guys to cover his guy by himself, and I'm talking about any one of those four. They can help linebackers if they need help," Phillips said. "I mean, I can think of a lot of things to play, but I haven't always had the players to play those coverages and so forth and these guys can, so we've got a lot of versatility there."

The possibilities of a secondary with Talib and Peters and a defensive line that will put Suh alongside Aaron Donald have elevated the Rams among the early Super Bowl contenders, and Suh believes that potential is what has allowed the trio to integrate so seamlessly and will keep the team unified.

"I think it's easy," Suh said. "We all have one common goal, which is wanting to win and be successful. No matter how strong somebody's personality is or not Custom Chicago Bears Jersey , it's about as long as you have the same goal all meshing to where you want to be."

The swagger of Suh, Talib and Peters has rubbed off on Robby-Coleman, and the slot cornerback would be disappointed if the Rams do not have the top secondary and best defense in the NFL this season, provided everyone stays healthy.

"That's the level of confidence that we have," Robby-Coleman said.

__

Panthers three-time Pro Bowl linebacker Thomas Davis said he has been suspended by the NFL and will miss the first four games of next season after testing positive for a banned substance.

Davis posted a video on his Twitter account on Friday saying that he tested positive for an estrogen blocker.

"I was completely caught off guard by this," said the 35-year-old Davis. "I have never done anything to intentionally try to cheat the game. It's one of those situations where the NFL rules are clear. They state that you are responsible for what you put into your body."

Davis, a former Walter Payton Man of the Year award winner, said he has been taking the same supplements for the last seven or eight years and never had any issues.

He said he has never tested positive for a steroid of HGH, and wanted fans to know that wasn't the issue.

"Unfortunately this is some of the things that happen when you take supplements," said Davis, Carolina's all-time leading tackler.

Panthers general manager Marty Hurney did not immediately return phone calls seeking comment.

The 13-year NFL veteran has been one of the NFL's success stories Cheap Dorance Armstrong Jr. Jersey , returning from three separate torn ACLs in the same knee to play in three straight Pro Bowls (2015-17) and help the Panthers reach the playoffs in four of the last five seasons, including a Super Bowl appearance in 2015.

He is one of the most popular players in franchise history in large part because of how active and visible he is in the community.

He won the Walter Payton Man of the Year in 2015 鈥?an award given to one NFL player each year for his volunteer and charity work, as well as his excellence on the field.

Davis said he has never done anything to try to create a competitive advantage over other players.

"I have always tried to do things the right way," Davis said. "I can tell you guys that my conscience is clear in this situation and as bad as it hurts me to tell you this, I know it is going to hurt a lot of people who have looked up and believed in Thomas Davis over the years. But just know that in no way I have done anything to try to cheat this game."

Davis said earlier this offseason that the 2018 season would be his last in the NFL.

But he left open the possibility of playing beyond 2018 on Friday, saying "who knows, maybe this isn't my last year."

Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach