Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

NOTES: Rookie T Brandon Parker

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
linzhihong18

PostWysłany: Czw Sie 23, 2018 9:34 am    Temat postu: NOTES: Rookie T Brandon Parker Odpowiedz z cytatem

While the Chicago Bears addressed one need at linebacker early in the NFL draft Josh Allen Jersey Youth , their problem at outside pass rusher had to wait.

It waited until the sixth round on Saturday.

Bears general manager Ryan Pace turned largely to the defensive side in the final day with three selections, including sixth-round defensive end Kylie Fitts from Utah.

Before Fitts, the Bears selected Western Kentucky inside linebacker Joel Iyiegbuniwe in Round 4, and Delaware defensive tackle Bilal Nichols in Round 5. They closed out the draft in the seventh round by taking another target for quarterback Mitchell Trubisky, Georgia wide receiver Javon Wims.

After grabbing Georgia standout inside linebacker Roquan Smith with the No. 8 overall pick on Thursday, the Bears drafted Iowa center James Daniels with the 39th pick on Friday, then traded up to select Memphis receiver Anthony Miller at No. 51.

Yet there was no outside pass rush help until they took Fitts as the Bears stuck to their draft board instead of moving up or reaching for a player at a position of need.

"You've just got to be careful that you don't force these things," Pace said. "I'm glad we attacked needs, but we also took best players on the board."

Now they'll be left to rely on free agent acquisition Aaron Lynch and third-year linebacker Leonard Floyd for an outside pass rush, while considering remaining unrestricted free agents or undrafted free agents.

Overall Courtland Sutton Jersey Elite , productive safe picks replaced potential and risky selections for Chicago, as Pace made only one trade in his first draft since Matt Nagy became coach.

Last year, Pace traded up to select Trubisky with the second pick of the draft after Trubisky had just 13 college starts. He picked fast, undersized pass rusher Floyd in the first round in 2016, and in 2015 drafted inexperienced wide receiver Kevin White. White has played in five NFL games due to injuries.

The Bears finished last in the NFC North for the fourth straight year and have missed the playoffs every season since 2010, leading to the firing of coach John Fox. They haven't posted a winning record since 2012, Lovie Smith's final year.

INJURY QUESTIONS

A defensive end in Utah's 4-3 formation, Fitts has more than his inexperience in the Bears' 3-4 scheme to overcome. He had a Lisfranc ligament tear in his foot in 2016 and played in only two games, then had shoulder and ankle sprains last year.

Fitts called the injuries the reason he dropped from a projected pick in the third or fifth rounds to the sixth.

"It was just a run of bad luck and I think I got it all out of the way," Fitts said. "I think it definitely made me into a stronger man and I'm healthy now and I'm excited to play for the Bears."

OVERLOOKED AGAIN

Going undrafted until the final round gave Georgia's Wims a familiar overlooked feeling.

When the Bears' seventh-round pick came out of high school Authentic Derrius Guice Jersey , he had to go to NAIA Belhaven after only one year of high school football and because of poor grades. Wims left Belhaven for Hinds Junior College, earned a scholarship to Georgia, and helped lead the Bulldogs to the national title game last year with team highs of 45 catches, 720 yards and nine touchdowns.

INSIDE CONNECTION

Delaware's Nichols has a real inside Bears connection. Nagy is a Delaware grad, as is Bears offensive assistant Brian Ginn, who played quarterback and was an assistant for the Blue Hens.

"Coach Ginn, he's an awesome guy," Nichols said. "He was one of the guys that helped recruit me at Delaware. Unbelievable guy, great guy."

STILL NEED

Additional outside pass rushers are needed because the Bears like to use a rotation of three or four outside rushers. Fitts joins Howard Jones, Isaiah Irving and Sam Acho as potential outside pass rushers behind Lynch and Floyd.

Veterans Lamarr Houston Chipper Jones Jersey , Pernell McPhee and Willie Young accounted for 10 Bears sacks last year but are no longer with the team.

Gareon Conley is ready for a fresh start.

The 2017 first-round pick who was expected to become the shutdown cornerback Oakland has lacked for years had his first season derailed by injuries that limited him to just two games as a rookie and created a void in the Raiders secondary.

"I feel like it's still my rookie year because I didn't play a lot," Conley said Tuesday. "I learned a lot mentally. I feel like it's my second year mentally knowing the game and the logistics. But physically I feel like it's my rookie year again because I didn't play a lot."

Conley is a key part of a revamped secondary that brings back just one cornerback who played at least 100 snaps on defense last year in Dexter McDonald, who is a longshot to make the team in 2018.

David Amerson and Sean Smith were let go and TJ Carrie left for Cleveland in free agency. In their place are free agent acquisitions Rashaan Melvin, Daryl Worley and Leon Hall, as well as draft pick Nick Nelson.

But perhaps the most important member of that group will be Conley, who is being counted on to provide the lockdown coverage Oakland has been missing ever since Nnamdi Asomugha left seven years ago.

"He's showing why he was the first-round pick," safety Reggie Nelson said. "I think there's a high standard out there for him and he's holding that up. I think Conley is doing a great job right now doing what the coaches ask him to do. ... He just has tight coverage. A great little athlete. He's going to be great in this game. Just keep learning and playing ball."

Conley wasn't able to do much as a rookie after being drafted 24th overall out of Ohio State despite a rape allegation that surfaced shortly before the draft but ended up with no charges being filed.

Conley was impressive in offseason workouts last year before hurting his shin in minicamp in June. That injury lingered and kept Conley sidelined for all of training camp.

He managed to work his way back and made it on the field for his NFL debut in Week 2 but said he was never completely healthy. Conley showed flashes of his ability the first time he was targeted with a pass when he made an acrobatic breakup against the New York Jets and nearly tipped the ball to Nelson for an interception.

But he played only one more game, finishing the season with just 93 defensive snaps and seven tackles. In 53 snaps of coverage, Conley allowed just four catches for 35 yards, according to SportRadar.

"I feel like I played all right but I feel like I could play way better watching film http://www.chargersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-kyzir-white-jersey ," Conley said. "I had a couple of good plays but I had a lot of bad plays, too."

Conley tried to work his way back by taking time off practice but never completely healed and eventually needed season-ending surgery.

He was limited at the start of the offseason program this year but is now back to full speed and showing the Raiders why he was so coveted coming out of college.

"It's been a dark world that he's been in, this young man," coach Jon Gruden said. "He had a terrible injury he had to rehab from. He's had to change coaches, learn a new system. It's been a slow, steady process but man he's a good player. When he's feeling good, you can see why we picked him No. 1."

NOTES: Rookie T Brandon Parker and DL Fadol Brown got into a fight during a two-minute drill late in practice and Gruden sent Brown off the field and to the weight room. "I didn't like what happened today, particularly in the situation. ... We're in a two-minute drill to win the game and we got a guy ejected for fighting," Gruden said. ... S Marcus Gilchrist sat out with a minor calf injury.

Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach