Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Nolan Patrick Womens Jersey

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Karwii
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
xiaxue123

PostWysłany: Pon Maj 14, 2018 9:53 am    Temat postu: Nolan Patrick Womens Jersey Odpowiedz z cytatem

Over the past few weeks Shayne Gostisbehere Flyers Jersey , national media, and yours truly, have been dealing with health care reimbursement doughnut holes, black holes and the like, in an effort to show how changing certain key habits can lead to better health outcomes, for ever.

Last week, President Obama made it clear that he is favoring health care reform Claude Giroux Flyers Jersey , with the government playing a role in this, a big role indeed. Therefore, I d like to take a brake from my blog s doughnut hole sequence to address this topic, just this one time, and I will be back to ...make the doughnuts next time.

First, lets put some stats upfront. It is a well known fact that Americans will spent 18 of GDP on health care in 2009. Now is this bad? Some people argue we don t spend enough. Look, each of us spends a bigger portion on our mortgage Wayne Simmonds Flyers Jersey , our cars, etc., so the question is: what is the most important item to purchase in your life? It has to be health care, the good that keeps us alive so we can spend on other items. I don t believe the issue is the amount we spend, as much as it is what this spent buys us. It is my position that this spent has to be correlated with consumer behavior.

It has been argued that about 75 of health care costs are derived by certain behavior. Another argument is that 75 of all costs can be attributed to less than half a dozen diseases, such as diabetes, obesity Nolan Patrick Flyers Jersey , cardiovascular and cancer. Furthermore, about 75 of these diseases are preventable, which is what I have been trying to show through out my doughnut hole discussion series. Thus, the magic rule for health care cost control and improved health outcomes is 757575. It gets implemented by starting to change behavior, which subsequently results in better outcomes and prevention, and this has to produce cost reductions.

The question is therefore how do we change behavior? Well, the model already exists in various forms and is currently utilized on the provider side. It goes without saying that it needs to be implemented on the consumer side. In its simplest form Jakub Voracek Womens Jersey , each company will develop a personal diary for each employee, with specific incentives and rewards, for things like exercising, weight reduction, cholesterol management and other metrics. The model scores an employee accordingly and based on these scores employees get rewards, such as premium reductions, etc.

Benefit design has to be modified to capture the so called QALYs Shayne Gostisbehere Womens Jersey , i.e., additional (or expected) Quality Adjusted Life Years a person gains by changing behavior. These pharmacoeconomic metrics are routinely calculated for various drug therapies by pharma companies; the missing link is the consumer reward. If I change my behavior and do away with obesity, I should be rewarded with the avoided cost for this disease.

The advantage of a behavioral change mandated by the 757575 rule is based on the following: The 757575 rule will produce better health outcomes and hence cost savings, for ever. The politically contrived ever compromised by the two parties government plan, with its exorbitant, unsustainable costs and questionable outcomes is a quick fix; and quick fixes produce bad habits that demand more fixes. And yes you guested, too many fixes that don t fix anything Claude Giroux Womens Jersey , need to be ...fixed, again.

Did you find this article informative, thought provoking or interesting? If so, you may also enjoy visiting this blog: http:www.askDrNick anything.blogspot

WORLD No. 1 Andy Murray’s slump in form continued with a 3-6, 3-6 defeat to lucky loser Borna Coric in the third round of the Madrid Masters yesterday.

Murray has now failed to reach the quarterfinals in any of his last three Masters series events as well as suffering a shock fourth-round exit at the Australian Open to Mischa Zverev in January.

World No. 59 Coric, handed a reprieve to enter the draw despite losing in qualifying to Mikhail Kukushkin, will face either Grigor Dimitrov or Dominic Thiem in today’s quarterfinals.

Earlier Wayne Simmonds Womens Jersey , world No. 2 Novak Djokovic reached the quarterfinals with a 6-4, 7-5 victory over Feliciano Lopez.

Djokovic, who won the tournament last year, had fewer problems against the 35-year-old Spaniard than in his three-set second-round test with Nicolas Almagro a day earlier, taking the first set 6-4 before breaking in the 12th game of the second to avoid a tie-break.

Rain in the Spanish capital meant the roof on the Manolo Santana court was closed for the game, slowing down Lopez’s powerful serve to the advantage of the Serb, who recently split from his long-term coach Marian Vajda.

The 12-time grand slam champion faces a much tougher test today against sixth seed Kei Nishikori Nolan Patrick Womens Jersey , who earlier swept aside David Ferrer 6-4, 6-3.

Rafael Nadal’s quest for a third straight title after wins in Monte Carlo and Barcelona faces a stiff test against Nick Kyrgios in the night session.

David Goffin awaits the winner of Nadal’s clash with Australian Kyrgios as the Belgian beat world No. 6 Milos Raonic of Canada 6-4, 6-2.

In the women’s Madrid Open, third seed Simona Halep remains on course to defend her title as she thrashed American Coco Vandeweghe 6-1, 6-1.

How Writing A List And Keeping It Handy Can Help You Remember April 2, 2013 | Author: Song Mamaclay | Posted in Business

Memory can be a strange thing. You cannot remember last week, but you can remember when you got your first bicycle! If that sounds like your experience then you will appreciate this article. It contains sensible tips that you can immediately put to use in order to enhance your memory power.

To improve your memory Adidas Jakub Voracek Jersey , try a glass or two of wine. You may be surprised to know that wine in moderation can help improve your memory. Red wines are the highest in resveratrol, a chemical that increases your brain power and may even prevent Alzheimer̵. Cheap Belgium Jerseys Cheap Argentina Jerseys Cheap Wales Soccer Jerseys Wholesale USA Womens Jerseys Wholesale Uruguay Jerseys Wholesale Switzerland Jerseys Wholesale Sweden Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Wholesale Netherland Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Mexico Soccer Jerseys
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Karwii Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach