Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

the tradition and even the strict all-white clothing policy

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
langouba

PostWysłany: Wto Lip 03, 2018 7:31 am    Temat postu: the tradition and even the strict all-white clothing policy Odpowiedz z cytatem

OAKLAND, Calif. -- Blake Griffin scored 32 points and grabbed eight rebounds, DeAndre Jordan had 14 points and 22 rebounds and the Los Angeles Clippers outlasted the Golden State Warriors 98-96 on Thursday night to take a 2-1 lead in their first-round series. The frontcourt tandem bullied and bruised the Warriors inside to power the Clippers ahead by 18 points in the third quarter. And they did just enough late to silence a rocking, gold-shirt wearing sellout crowd of 19,596 to regain home-court advantage. Klay Thompson scored 26 points, and Stephen Curry had 16 points and 15 assists to rally the Warriors back. But Curry forced a contested, step-back 3-pointer over Chris Paul in the final seconds to seal the Clippers victory. Game 4 of the best-of-seven series is Sunday in Oakland. The Clippers held the Warriors to 6-of-31 shooting from 3-point range and 41.6 per cent shooting overall. Los Angeles also forced 17 turnovers. Golden States streaky backcourt duo still gave the Clippers quite a scare in the closing moments. Curry made his first 3-pointer, and Thompson made another from long range before hitting a turnaround jumper to bring the Warriors within 87-86 with 4:24 to play. Paul capped a quick 7-0 spurt for the Clippers with a deep 3-pointer. He pounded his chest and skipped down court after Warriors coach Mark Jackson called timeout. Thompson hit a jumper and Curry connected from beyond the arc to trim Los Angeles lead to 96-93 with 49 seconds left. But reserve Draymond Green fouled out when officials called him for a block against Griffin, who made 1 of 2 free throws. Curry hit another 3-pointer with 11 seconds left. Paul missed 1 of 2 free throws, giving Golden State the ball with 8.6 seconds remaining. Jordan intentionally fouled Curry off the inbound to make Golden State inbound the ball again. And the Warriors ran the same play to Curry, whose 3-pointer sailed short. Jordan grabbed the rebound, and tossed it out to Paul as time expired. The victory was another big step for the third-seeded Clippers after they lost homecourt advantage by losing Game 1 in Los Angeles. They regrouped to rout Golden State 138-98 in Game 2 in Los Angeles on Monday night. But they still had to win on the road and at Oracle Arena -- both of which had been tough obstacles to overcome. The Clippers had lost 15 of their previous 17 games in Oakland, including five in a row. Los Angeles also had lost five consecutive road playoff games. With the amped-up fans screaming at full throat, the teams returned to the fast and physical style that had been the theme in their regular-season meetings. Officials called a flagrant foul on Clippers forward Matt Barnes for shoving Andre Iguodala to the floor by the back of his head as the two jostled for position under the basket in the first quarter. A few possessions later, David Lee levelled Paul to the ground on a blind-side screen. All the while, Griffin and Jordan just dominated the paint against an undersized Warriors team playing without centre Andrew Bogut, who is out indefinitely with a fractured right rib. The Clippers also kept trapping and double-teaming Curry, forcing him to pass or attempt difficult shots on the perimeter. Tensions started to escalate again when Warriors reserve Green swung his arm and fouled Griffin under the basket, drawing a flagrant foul. Fans serenaded Griffin with chants of "Flopp-er! Flopp-er!" Green sparked a brief scoring surge with a driving dunk and a 3-pointer to bring the Warriors within eight. But Jamal Crawford quieted the crowd once more with three straight jumpers, sending the Clippers to the fourth quarter with a 75-64 lead -- providing just enough separation to hold off the Warriors final rally. NOTES: The Clippers had not won at Golden State since Dec. 25, 2011. ... The last time the Warriors won a playoff series when they lost a home game was in 1977 to Detroit. ... Former San Francisco Giants slugger Barry Bonds, Michigan State coach Tom Izzo and Sacramento Mayor and former NBA All-Star Kevin Johnson were among those in attendance Christian Kirk Cardinals Jersey . The motion to expand the stadiums capacity passed through by a count of 39-3, with Toronto mayor Rob Ford being among those in opposition. Josh Rosen Jersey .J. -- Travis Zajac of the New Jersey Devils took a lot of grief considering his scored the first of his career-best three goals just 12 seconds into a crucial game against the Florida Panthers. http://www.azcardinalsfanspro.com/Black-Sam-Bradford-Cardinals-Jersey.html?cat=934.com) - The Carolina Hurricanes placed defenseman John-Michael Liles on injured reserve Tuesday. Mason Cole Cardinals Jersey . The 25-year-old native of Milford, Conn., has 18 points in 41 games this season. The five-foot-eight 166-pound centre also has 28 points (10-1Cool in 15 games with AHL Oklahoma City. Arizona Cardinals Jerseys . At this rate, the Flyers captain is set to be remembered more for a fantastic finish.LONDON – Following an early-round win at this years Wimbledon, Genie Bouchard brought a stuffed Cinderella doll to her news conference. A fan had tossed it to her. "I like to think thats me," Bouchard said sheepishly with a smile while looking down at the blonde-haired doll in her hand. "Someone gave me it, because Im a princess." Bouchard was named after royalty: Princess Eugenie, the daughter of Prince Andrew, to be precise. And she admits she does have some "princess-like tendencies" that go beyond just the name. "You can ask my coach or my parents or anyone: I can be a princess," Bouchard admitted eliciting laughs from a throng of reporters. "I mean, theyre not horrible, but I can be moody in the morning. Im not so much of a morning person. My fitness trainer carries my tennis bag around, but thats so I dont get tired, because I want to save all my energy for the match. "I mean, I can demand a few things once in a while, but I do it with love," the 20-year-old said with a big grin. Bouchards Wimbledon campaign has all the elements of a fairytale story. Even a platonic Prince Charming has emerged in the form of an American television star. Jim Parsons, who plays Sheldon Cooper on The Big Bang Theory, has travelled to the All-England Club to support Bouchard. "Its my favourite show," Bouchard explained. "Its a comedy, you know. For me, so many unexpected things, you just burst out laughing. Its a nice way to relax and have a good time. Its less stressful to watch than, say, like a movie on a war or something. Its pretty relaxing, which I love. Jim Parsons character, Sheldon, is my favourite character. Hes so nerdy. I love the character. Hes so smart and set in his ways. "I think the writing of the show is pretty spectacular." Considering how much Bouchard likes the hit sitcom her agent decided to reach out to Parsons last year and invite him to Wimbledon. Parsons was touched, but couldnt attend due to work obligations. However, he started watching Bouchards matches and writing her emails after each one. Theyve become friends through this pen-pal relationship. And now Parsons is finally here in London. "Its a random pairing, right?" Bouchard said again with a huge smile. "Well, its been a year since weve been in contact. Since then hes watched pretty much every match he could watch or else he would follow on live scores. Hes emailed me after every single match Ive played. Hes more positive than all of my team combined. So its a refreshing change to get a nice email with exclamation marks and smiley faces. Im such a big fan of his show. He says hes such a big fan of me. So its really cool that hes here to finally watch me live. "We talk about, you know, the mental aspect in tennis. He says how its similar tto him acting.dddddddddddd He has to be in the moment on set and all these things. Its interesting to see how similar the mentality is in different careers." WATCH: Jim Parsons explains how he and Bouchard became friends With a Prince Charming on site, Bouchard has lived a somewhat charmed life at Wimbledon this year. A seemingly difficult draw opened up a bit when Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova were eliminated one round before they were to face Bouchard. On Monday, Bouchard was scheduled to play on Centre Court, which has a retractable roof, and was able to complete her fourth-round match while all her rivals sat and waited due to a lengthy rain delay. "Im happy I got the experience of playing under the famous roof," Bouchard quipped that day. "I follow the roof on Twitter (@WimbledonRoof) and hes kind of funny. I hope hes proud of how I played today. He was looking down. Hopefully he enjoyed the match." The rest of the field didnt find it so funny as every other woman in the draw was forced to play on Tuesday while Bouchard rested up. Then in the semifinals, opponent Simona Halep injured her foot early in the first set, somewhat limiting her mobility and contributing to her defeat. Everything seems to be falling into place and a lifelong ambition is within reach. "I started playing tennis at five years old," Bouchard said on Friday. "Soon after, you know, it was my dream to become a professional tennis player. I was very young when I decided I wanted to do it. I was nine. Since that age I dreamt of winning a Grand Slam." On Saturday, Bouchard gets that chance. Standing in her way is No. 6 seed Petra Kvitova, the 2011 Wimbledon champion. But Bouchard is a Wimbledon champion as well. It has been just two short years since the Canadian claimed the junior title here. Bouchard likes the grass, which accentuates her aggressive game. She likes the Royal Box, the tradition and even the strict all-white clothing policy at the All England Club. This is her favourite Grand Slam and Bouchard seems to have the crowd on her side in each match she plays. Considering all of the above, it would be fitting if this was the stage where all her hard work pays off. "Its been a long time in the making, you know, for it to finally come together, all the hard work, the talent I know I have, the effort I put in, you know, for it to produce results on the match court. Thats happened this year, but, you know, its been a long time in the making. I wouldnt say its an overnight thing," Bouchard explained. "Ive just been believing in myself more and more and meeting the challenges I faced. I played on the professional tour for a year and I was improving as I was playing that year; the same this year. So every time I have a challenge, I just try to get better. Its really helped." Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL Hoodies ' ' '
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach