Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

But when were inside the gym, if you

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
langouba

PostWysłany: Sro Lip 04, 2018 7:23 am    Temat postu: But when were inside the gym, if you Odpowiedz z cytatem

Max Verstappens performance in the Brazilian GP has been hailed as one of the best ever in Formula 1 history. The teenager produced an incredible display to claim third at the chequered flag having been as low as 15th with barely 10 laps remaining.His recovery was amazing, Red Bull boss Christian Horner told Sky F1. That was one of the best drives Ive seen in Formula 1. We gave him a huge amount to do and the way he drove those last 15 laps was unbelievable. Brazilian GP Report Brilliant Lewis Hamilton takes the title race to the wire Earlier in the race Verstappen had swept around the outside of world championship leader Nico Rosberg at Turn Three with another astonishing act of wheel-perfect daring.Referring to Toto Wolffs controversial call to Maxs father, Jos, Horner quipped: Play that one for Toto. Again, it was hugely brave, he went to the outside and just kept it planted in almost zero visibility.The Red Bull driver then held on to second place ahead of Rosberg despite a mini-spin on the penultimate corner that triggered what was described as the save of the season as the 19-year-old just managed to keep his car out of the barriers. Max Verstappen aquaplaned on the start-finish straight in treacherous conditions, but managed to save it to maintain second place in the Brazilian GP After pitting for intermediate tyres, Verstappen was then caught out when heavy rain started to fall again at Interlagos. Verstappen then pitted for a second time, relegating him out of the points, before launching overtake after overtake to rescue third.It was a move that the Dutchman feels may have cost him a victory, but he enjoyed himself nevertheless.Definitely, the Dutch driver told Sky Sports F1 when asked if the call had cost him. But it gave me more fun as well. We are not fighting for the championship and I had a good time.However, one man at Interlagos unimpressed with Verstappen was Ferraris Sebastian Vettel.Two weeks after clashing with Verstappen at the Mexican GP, Vettel slithered off the track as he was overtaken by Verstappens Red Bull and suggested afterwards that the move was illegal.I think I was racing him side-by-side, he saw me and I still had a little bit of my nose ahead, Vettel told Sky Italy. On the corner he got past, I dont think it was correct.Dont miss the F1 Reports Brazilian GP review on Sky Sports F1 on Wednesday at 8.30pm Also See: Hamilton takes title fight to the wire WATCH: Maxs save of the season WATCH: Kimi crashes out Latest standings Craig Smith Jersey .5 million contract, according to a person familiar with the deal. Hatcher agreed to terms Thursday, according to a person who spoke on condition of anonymity because the contract had not been signed. Kevin Fiala Jersey . "I just think what it does for everybody in life is real simple," said Babcock early on Friday afternoon. "You dont give in. You just keep on keeping on. Is it going to go your way every time? No. But you choose your attitude and how you perform and how hard you dig in." Nearly four years to the day of the 2010 gold medal match in Vancouver, his team dug in with its best effort of these Olympics, snuffing out the high-powered Americans for another opportunity at gold. http://www.nhlpredatorshockeyshop.com/roman-josi-jersey/. The former central defender calmly nodded it down and quietly went about celebrating a win with his staff. For a man who has had a lot on his shoulders this season, it was an appropriate moment. Alexei Emelin Predators Jersey .Cullen scored the go-ahead goal at 13:47 of the third period and Nashville beat the slumping Dallas Stars 3-2 on Thursday in a game that wasnt decided until the last shot of the night. Craig Smith Predators Jersey .J. -- Fabian Johnson scored his first international goal and Clint Dempsey doubled the lead after a defensive lapse as the United States beat Turkey 2-1 Sunday in the second of three World Cup warm-up matches for the Americans before they head to Brazil.LAS VEGAS -- Canadian Alexis Davis modestly describes her fighting skills as "a little of this, a little bit of that." "Doesnt matter where the fight ends up, Im pretty comfortable in all positions," she said. The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., who fights out of San Jose, looks to use all those tools Saturday against womens bantamweight (Rowdy) Ronda Rousey in the co-main event of UFC 175. Rousey (9-0) is the gold standard of womens MMA. An Olympic bronze medallist in judo, she has gone on to dominate the womens side of mixed martial arts in defending her 135-pound UFC title three times. As such, the bookmakers see Rousey as anywhere from a 9-1 to 17-1 favourite against Davis despite the fact both women are 3-0 in the UFC. Rousey tells a different story. "Shes the most well-rounded fighter Ive ever come up against," she said at a public workout Wednesday. "Ive always had someone whos predominantly a grappler or striker, who always had that weak area to bring them to. Alexis really doesnt have a weak area, so I just have to be better than her everywhere." Davis (16-5) has black belts in Brazilian and Japanese jiu-jitsu. And the scars around her eyes show she is not afraid to mix it up. While quiet by nature, Davis is savouring the buildup to the championship bout. "I feel like Im on a rush right now, kind of soaking everything, just enjoying myselff," she said.dddddddddddd She will have plenty of support from north of the border, with some 20 family and friends expected to fly down to Vegas. "Its incredible," she said. "Im just happy to have them watching on TV. For them to come out, its awesome that they support me." Her husband Flavio Ralf Meier doubles as her Brazilian jiu-jitsu coach, so hes already here. The two rolled together at a public workout Wednesday, bowing to each other as the workout ended. "It has its highs and its lows," a giggling Davis said of having her husband as a coach. "But were really good at being able to kind of separate what were doing -- inside the gym and home life. Because you kind of have that balance. Home is like your little sanctuary where you dont have to focus on the fight, youre more worried about whats going on with the kids (three boys from her husbands previous relationship). Its just all about relaxing. "But when were inside the gym, if you havent seen it, Im choking him just as hard as Im choking everybody else." As for the lopsided fight odds against Rousey, Davis is unconcerned. "I can see why Im the underdog," she said. "Obviously not only is she the champion and shes been so successful but every single fight shes had has been a finish. "I dont mind being the underdog ... Less pressure, let her have it all." Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Discount Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys ' ' '
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach