Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

that it was so stupid. Eberle scored his first goal of the

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
blueberryjerry

PostWysłany: Wto Kwi 18, 2017 9:19 am    Temat postu: that it was so stupid. Eberle scored his first goal of the Odpowiedz z cytatem

OTTAWA -- Theres nothing like beating the defending Stanley Cup champions to gain a little confidence. Simon Despres Jersey . Craig Anderson stopped 46 shots in his first game back since being injured Mar. 10 as the Ottawa Senators beat the visiting Chicago Blackhawks 5-3 on Friday. "We found a way to win and thats all that really matters," said Anderson. "It felt good to come back from my whatever injury. Got back in there, get back in the saddle and it was good to see a lot of shots so you didnt have time to think and you just kind of read and react so it was really good." Clarke MacArthur had a goal and two assists to lead the charge while Erik Condra, Cody Ceci, Milan Michalek and Kyle Turris each scored for the Senators (30-29-14) Patrick Sharp, Marian Hossa and Brent Seabrook scored for Chicago (42-18-15). Antti Raanta faced 29 shots. Chicago has lost three of its last four outings and captain Jonathan Toews says there are too many mistakes happening when his team has possession of the puck. "Id say there was some good moments where we did have control of the puck where we were getting point shots and second efforts and some of the things were looking for when were playing good hockey," said Toews. "Other than that it was sloppy turnovers, sloppy mistakes that we really need to get out of our system. We need to get those plays out of our game. Its as simple as that. We need to play some character hockey. Frustrating way to lose." Toews wasnt alone in thinking the Blackhawks failed to show their best effort. "I didnt like our game," said Chicago head coach Joel Quenneville. "We had a good start and obviously giving up a shorthanded (goal) right off the bat they got some momentum off it and played well." Ottawa scored twice in the third and killed off a 34 second two-man advantage to hold off the Blackhawks before a crowd of 18,922 at the Canadian Tire Centre. Turris made it 4-2 with a power-play goal at the six-minute mark of the third and MacArthur scored his 23rd of the season midway through the period to make it 5-2. "I thought we competed better," said MacArthur. "We had a little lapse in the second, but youre playing Chicago and theyre going to make a push, but we were able to make plays in the third and not clam up." Frustration started to set in for Chicago midway through the third when Andrew Shaw speared Zack Smith. Shaw was assessed a major and game misconduct for his actions. After the game Smith admitted he was less than impressed by the play. "A spear is always looked upon as pretty bad for someone to do," said Smith. "Its kind of a cheap shot, especially where he was aiming, but you saw the replay." The Blackhawks made it 5-3 with a shorthanded goal at the 17-minute mark as Seabrooks shot from the point just trickled across the goal-line. Ottawa jumped out to a 3-0 lead, but by the end of the second it was a one-goal game. The Senators were outshot 23-5 in the middle period. Chicago got on the board midway through the second with a power-play goal as Sharp took a great pass from Jonathan Toews and tipped it past Anderson. Hossa made it 3-2 when he scored with 41 seconds remaining in the second period. Hossa intercepted a pass at the Ottawa blue-line, cut through two defencemen and squeezed the puck past Anderson. Ottawa had made it 3-0 just 23 seconds into the second as Michalek tipped in a shot off a pass from Spezza. "I thought we had a little more confidence," added MacArthur. "I thought overall we had a little lapse and those are going to happen, but we answered back in the third which is big and I thought our (defencemen) moved the puck a lot better, especially in the third when we were under pressure." The Senators held a 2-0 lead after the first 20 minutes. Condra made it 1-0, scoring shorthanded midway through the first. And Ceci made it 2-0 in the final minute of the period as he scored from just inside the blue line. Notes: The Senators were without D Chris Phillips who missed his second straight game and RW Bobby Ryan (sports hernia, out for season). LW Matt Kassian was a healthy scratcha The Blackhawks are without RW Patrick Kane (lower body, two weeks), LW Bryan Bickell (upper body, day-to-day) and D Michal Rozsival (lower body, day-to-day). D David Rundblad, LW Jeremy Morin and LW Teuvo Teravainen were a healthy scratch. LW Matt Carey made his NHL debut. Rickard Rakell Jersey . The Brazilian international goalkeeper was beaten twice in the first 12 minutes of his Reds debut in a 3-1 preseason loss to Columbus Crew in Florida earlier this week. John Gibson Ducks Jersey .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. http://www.officialduckshockeyauthentic.com/jakob-silfverberg-jersey/ . And thats good news for Canada. Kelly, who plays No. 8 at the back of the scrum, is captain of the Canadian womens team.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim to extend their recent dominance of the Edmonton Oilers on Friday night when the clubs clash at Rexall Place. The Blackhawks have won five in a row in this series, taking the first of three meetings this season 7-1 on Nov. 22 in Edmonton. Jonathan Toews scored twice, Marian Hossa had a goal and three assists and Patrick Kane notched a goal. It was a rough game for Oilers netminders. Ben Scrivens was tagged for five goals on 13 shots in a little over one period of action, while Viktor Fasth stopped 15-of-17 shots in relief. Corey Crawford posted 24 saves in Chicagos third straight victory in Edmonton. Crawford was very busy in last nights road contest with the Minnesota Wild, but was up to the task in a 4-2 win as he finished with 42 saves. Minnesota outshot Chicago 37-10 after the first period, but Crawford stopped 35 of them to help the Blackhawks win for the fourth time in six games. Just trying to find the puck, said Crawford. They were getting some traffic in front. I was just trying to look around, battle as hard as I could. Chicago got a pair of goals from Bryan Bickell in the third period to pull away. Patrick Sharp and Kane also scored for the Blackhawks, with Kane reaching the 20-goal mark for the eighth timee in as many NHL seasons. Dustin Tokarski Jersey. The Oilers are hoping to catch a tired Blackhawks club and avoid a 24th loss in 27 games. They are 3-15-8 over that rut and are coming off a 4-2 loss to the visiting Detroit Red Wings on Tuesday. Jordan Eberles second goal of the game tied things up for the Oilers late in the third period, but forward Benoit Pouliot took an ill-advised spearing penalty with 2:29 left on the clock. That helped to set up Detroits go-ahead power-play tally as Pavel Datsyuks pass attempt hit off Edmontons Matt Hendricks and in. The Red Wings would later add an empty-net tally. I just lost it I guess and retaliated in a way that I shouldnt have, Pouliot said on Edmontons website. Its just frustrating. I feel shame obviously, coming in here and seeing the guys going all out all night and I do something so ridiculous at the end. I cant take it back now, Ive just got to move on from it and learn that it was so stupid. Eberle scored his first goal of the game on a power play early in the first and Fasth ended with 37 saves. It was good to see Jordan pop a couple like that. It was good to see him moving his feet and really competing, Oilers interim head coach Todd Nelson said. Edmonton ends a four-game homestand on Sunday versus Florida. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
cheap nfl stitched jersey
Gość

PostWysłany: Sob Wrz 02, 2017 3:57 pm    Temat postu: cheap nfl stitched jerseys Odpowiedz z cytatem

I been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or blog posts on this kind of area postcheap nike nfl jerseys. Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this site. Reading this info So i happy to convey that I have an incredibly good uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I most certainly will make certain to do not forget this site and give it a glance on a constant basis.
Powrót do góry
cheap nfl jerseys nike
Gość

PostWysłany: Nie Wrz 03, 2017 2:00 pm    Temat postu: cheap nfl jerseys nike Odpowiedz z cytatem

Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all folks you really understand what you're speaking approximately! Bookmarked.postcheap jerseys, Please also seek advice from my site =). We can have a hyperlink alternate arrangement among us!
Powrót do góry
where to find cheap nfl j
Gość

PostWysłany: Czw Wrz 07, 2017 9:43 pm    Temat postu: where to find cheap nfl jerseys Odpowiedz z cytatem

As a side note, the more we can use trackbacks, pingbacks, and backlinks to spread the love and our message, the better.we supply cheap nfl jerseys I encourage you to figure out how to use these tools as they can really make our words online much more effective and heard.
Powrót do góry
packers black jersey
Gość

PostWysłany: Sob Paź 07, 2017 6:28 pm    Temat postu: packers black jersey Odpowiedz z cytatem

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that cheap nfl jerseys china I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!postwholesale nfl jerseys.
Powrót do góry
cheap mlb jerseys
Gość

PostWysłany: Sro Paź 11, 2017 5:40 am    Temat postu: cheap mlb jerseys Odpowiedz z cytatem

I do agree with all of the ideas you've presented in your postcheap nfl jerseys china. They're really convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are very short for novices. Could you please extend them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.
Powrót do góry
cheap authentic nfl jerse
Gość

PostWysłany: Czw Paź 12, 2017 8:43 pm    Temat postu: cheap authentic nfl jerseys china Odpowiedz z cytatem

Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, postcheap nfl jerseys chinaand found that it's really informative cheap nfl jerseys. I am gonna watch out for brussels. Il be grateful if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach