Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

g, and whatever happens happens.

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
blueberryjerry

PostWysłany: Wto Maj 09, 2017 7:36 am    Temat postu: g, and whatever happens happens. Odpowiedz z cytatem

BEREA, Ohio -- As he discussed the possibility of quarterback Johnny Manziel being picked by Cleveland in the upcoming draft, Browns linebacker Quentin Groves made a small sign of the cross. Alex Killorn Lightning Jersey . A prayer that hes coming? A plea that he stays away? Groves intentions with his gesture werent clear. Like just about everything around Johnny Football, theres no definite answer. The most polarizing player to enter the NFL in a while, Manziel, is being closely linked to the Browns, who own the No. 4 overall pick in next weeks draft and have been seeking a franchise quarterback for more than a decade. Clevelands inability to land a QB either in the draft or via free agency or blind luck may be the single biggest reason the Browns have only made the playoffs once since 1999 and seem to change coaches every year. There are those who believe Manziel can save the Browns. Others feel the Texas A&M quarterbacks dazzling skills -- and size -- wont translate to the pro game. Hes dynamic. Hes too small. Hes a game-changer. Hes self-absorbed. Hes a hard worker. Hes a head case. Hes charismatic. Everyone has an opinion on Manziel, the 2012 Heisman Trophy winner who has been projected as being picked anywhere from the top 5 to the bottom of the first round. "If Johnny Manziel came through, if he beats out the other quarterbacks that are here, its all good," Browns Pro Bowl cornerback Joe Haden said. "I like Johnny Manziel. I like him a whole lot." Hadens not alone. Sports radio talk shows here are crammed with callers screaming for the Browns to choose Manziel, one of several QBs in this years class expected to go in the early rounds. Cleveland hasnt used a pick higher than No. 22 on a quarterback since taking Tim Couch first overall 15 years ago. The Browns have done their homework on Manziel. The team recently worked him out privately in College Station, Texas, and brought him to Cleveland to visit their training facility and headquarters. As they consider taking him, Browns general manager Ray Farmer and owner Jimmy Haslam wanted to get to better know Manziel, who served a suspension last season for violating an NCAA rule involving signing autographs, as a person. Theyve seen him on film. Nothing beats the real thing. "I dont think I have any reservations with who Johnny is," Farmer said. "Hes a good young man. I think the interesting part about Johnny is that, much like a lot of us, you dont get a handbook for how to operate in certain instances. "When you go from being a kid from Tyler, Texas, to being Johnny Football and winning the Heisman Trophy really quickly, they dont hand you a manual and tell you how to handle the media swarm, how to handle the paparazzi, how to handle people coming up to you at dinners. "He would tell you very candidly that its probably not how he would have written it up now that hes at the end of it or getting towards the end of his college career, but you live and you learn." Manziel would certainly put Cleveland back on the football map and revitalize a flagging franchise. Hed sell tickets and move merchandise. But is that enough? Groves called one of his college coaches now at Texas A&M for a scouting report. "I asked him, How is Johnny? Is he a football guy?" Groves said. "He said, Honestly, hes the most competitive guy youll ever meet. He is a guy that will come in, be the first in, last to leave. thats just him. I know you have the flashy lifestyle (Groves mimics Manziels signature finger rub), (rapper) Drake and all that stuff, and at the end of the day the guy wins ballgames. "He makes plays. He extends drives and wins ballgames." Browns offensive co-ordinator Kyle Shanahan, who coached quarterback Robert Griffin III in Washington, thinks Manziels unorthodox style can win in the pros. "If you can make those plays in college, you can do it in the NFL," he said. "The one thing about the NFL, theres a lot of tape out there. Youve got to be able to do everything. "Whatever you do very good, theyre going to eventually be able to shut that down and youre going to have to do something else. Hes going to be able to make plays in this league. Eventually when they try to contain him, hes going to have to do everything he didnt always have to do in college." The Browns must also consider all that comes along with Manziel. Number 2 brings a three-ring circus. Groves, for one, believes the Browns are suited to add Manziel. "Were a mature enough team to handle it," he said. "Weve had some individual success here and people have handled it well. Josh Gordon and (Alex) Mack going to the Pro Bowl, Joe Thomas going to the Pro Bowl. Joe Haden and Jordan Cameron making their first Pro Bowls, things like that. I think we can handle it." Wayne Gretzky Rangers Jersey . When Reyes signed a US$106-million, six-year deal with Miami last month, there was speculation Ramirez was unhappy about being supplanted at short. But new manager Ozzie Guillen sold Ramirez on the idea. Oscar Lindberg Rangers Jersey .Cullen scored the go-ahead goal at 13:47 of the third period and Nashville beat the slumping Dallas Stars 3-2 on Thursday in a game that wasnt decided until the last shot of the night. http://www.nhlproshop.us.com/Pittsburgh-Penguins-Mario-Lemieux-Jersey/ . With one week left in the regular season, Cornish - voted The Toughest Player To Bring Down - is a leading candidate for the CFLs Most Outstanding Player award. He has rushed for 1,799 yards and could break Willie Burdens club record for rushing yards in a single season with a 98-yard performance against the B.OKLAHOMA CITY - Kevin Durant is taking nothing for granted these days.The reigning MVP missed the first 17 games this season with a broken bone in his right foot, and then played three road games before making his home debut Tuesday night. He got a rousing welcome back from the crowd, and scored 23 points to help the Thunder to a 114-101 victory over the Milwaukee Bucks.Just to play here is a blessing, he said. Ive been saying that for a while, but to be out for so long and finally get a chance to play in front of our home crowd — I felt good getting my name called in the starting lineup.Durant was 7 for 11 from the field and 8 for 8 at the line. He also had nine rebounds and seven assists in 29 minutes.Russell Westbrook scored 28 points for the Thunder, who have won five of six after starting the season with a 3-12 record.Were still trying to work some things out, Durant said. You know, Im sure a lot of people are expecting us to be back to playoff-type of basketball right now, but were just like any other team, just trying to continue to just build and keep getting better.O.J. Mayo had 18 points and Giannis Antetokounmpo added 17 for the Bucks, who have lost five of six.We let those guys get in the lane, get in our paint, and we fouled a lot tonight, Mayo said.Durant missed his first two shots, but drained his third, a 3-pointer with 8:08 left in the first quarter. He took a break after scoring seven points in the first 4:51.Westbrooks powerful one-handed putback on a missed 3-pointer by Reggie Jackson put the Thunder up 61-52 at halftime. Oklahoma City shot 60 per cent in the second quarter after a sluggish first.Durant gave the fans another thrill early in the fourth quarter. He pulled in a defensive rebound, brought the ball up court and then used a pick by Kendrick Perkins to get free for an easy two-handed slam that gave the Thunder a 93-82 lead.Durant added a jumperr and a no-look bounce pass to Serge Ibaka for a dunk that gave the Thunder a 103-88 lead. Jonas Gustavsson Red Wings Jersey. Durant left for good with 3:36 remaining and the Thunder holding a 109-90 lead.Hes getting back into rhythm, Westbrook said. Hes getting back in the swing of things.TIP-INSThunder: Oklahoma City was called for a clear path foul after Durant threw a poor pass that was intercepted, and Anthony Morrow had to foul to prevent an easy hoop in the closing seconds of the first quarter. ... Perkins was issued a technical foul with 8:56 left in the second quarter.Bucks: Milwaukee shot 52 per cent in the first quarter to take a 31-26 lead, but shot 36 per cent the rest of the game. ... G Brandon Knight, the Bucks leading scorer for the season with nearly 18 points per game, finished with nine points on 2-for-10 shooting.FINDING THE GROOVEOklahoma City scored a season-high 114 points and shot better than 50 per cent from the field for just the second time this season. Oklahoma City scored at least 100 points for the fourth time in five games after scoring 100 or more just four times in its first 16.FALLING APARTThe Bucks have allowed at least 107 points in four of their past five games. Their opponent shot at least 50 per cent in all four of those games, all losses.We are a young team, so we are going to make mistakes, and make more mistakes the next game, coach Jason Kidd said. We just have to learn from them and correct them. We have to see them before they happen so that we can help one another.QUOTE OF THE NIGHTI just try to feel the game out. Im not trying to worry about doing so much in so little time, I guess, and the last few games, Im just going out there and playing, and whatever happens happens. — Durant.UP NEXTBucks: Host the Los Angeles Clippers on Saturday.Thunder: Host Cleveland on Thursday.___Follow Cliff Brunt on Twitter: www.twitter.com/CliffBruntAP Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
cheap mlb jerseys
Gość

PostWysłany: Wto Wrz 05, 2017 6:33 am    Temat postu: cheap mlb jerseys Odpowiedz z cytatem

As a side note, the more we can use trackbacks, pingbacks, and backlinks to spread the love and our message, the better.we supply cheap nfl jerseys I encourage you to figure out how to use these tools as they can really make our words online much more effective and heard.
Powrót do góry
nfl cheap jerseys
Gość

PostWysłany: Czw Wrz 07, 2017 9:49 pm    Temat postu: nfl cheap jerseys Odpowiedz z cytatem

I will immediately postcheap jerseys take hold of your rss feed as I can't to find your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Please let me understand so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach