Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

aid. ON DECK Brewers: Milwaukee plays its final road game on

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
blueberryjerry

PostWysłany: Sob Maj 27, 2017 7:39 am    Temat postu: aid. ON DECK Brewers: Milwaukee plays its final road game on Odpowiedz z cytatem

VANCOUVER -- Vancouver Canucks head coach John Tortorella has a lot of admiration for his backup goalie. Roberto Perez Indians Jersey . Fans at Rogers Arena finally got to see Eddie Lack for themselves. The 25-year-old Swedish rookie didnt disappoint in his first-ever home appearance Monday, backstopping Vancouver with 31 saves for his first NHL shutout as the Canucks downed the Carolina Hurricanes 2-0. With No. 1 goalie Roberto Luongo getting the night off, Lack continued his steady play in helping Vancouver to a fifth straight win. "The thing I like most about Eddie is just his presence. I think he settles the team down," said Tortorella. "Theres not a lot of extra movement in his game. "He doesnt get rattled." Lack usually plays the second game of back-to-backs in place of Luongo and got the nod with Mondays contest coming on the heels of Sundays 3-1 home victory over the Colorado Avalanche. He was solid, if not spectacular, on a night where the Canucks kept the Hurricanes to the outside. "The guys did an unbelievable job," said Lack. "I wouldnt say that I was nervous. It was more excitement." And most importantly after his fourth win of the campaign, he has the confidence of his head coach. "I hope it continues. As a coach youre looking at the present but youre also looking at the future, too, as you go through a long year with a condensed schedule that we have with the Olympics," said Tortorella. "Huge game for him tonight. First home game for him -- I thought he handled himself tremendously." Christopher Tanev and Jannik Hansen, into an empty net, scored for Vancouver (18-10-5), while Chris Higgins added two assists. Tanev and Lack were roommates in the American Hockey League before making the jump to the NHL, so it was only fitting the former provided the game winner for the latters first career shutout. "Im happy for him," said Tanev. "Ive known him for four years now. Hes an awesome guy and its an incredible moment for him." Justin Peters made 24 stops for Carolina (13-13-5), which saw its three-game winning streak snapped. "I think as a team we deserved a better fate," said Peters. "We played the right way, we had some chances, just give credit to their team. Lack was playing well." With Vancouver nursing a 1-0 lead after Tanev opened the scoring in the first period, Lack made two glove saves early in the third, including a hot shot off the stick of Hurricanes forward Nathan Gerbe. Ryan Kesler had a chance to stretch Vancouvers lead a few moments later, but fired wide on a 2-on-1 with Mike Santorelli. Carolina made a push in the dying minutes, with Hurricanes captain Eric Staal coming the closest, but Lack was there to the shut the door before Hansen scored into an empty net. "I thought we were coming on," said Carolina head coach Kirk Muller. "You have to fight for your opportunities and in the second we got going and the third we got a lot of juice but they are not giving up a lot of chances." Lacks last start came in the Canucks 3-2 victory over the Hurricanes in Raleigh, N.C., on Dec. 1 and he watched as Vancouver gave him a 1-0 lead early in the first on Monday night. Tanev collected a feed from fellow defenceman Dan Hamhuis and fired a snapshot from the point that found its way through traffic past Peters at 3:35 for his second of the season. Hamhuis then jumped into the rush with Canucks shorthanded, but fired wide of Peters goal. Then with Vancouver still down a man, Peters was forced to make a pad stop on Kesler, two more saves on Hamhuis and then another on Henrik Sedin as the Canucks No. 1-ranked penalty killing unit buzzed around the Hurricanes zone. The visitors started to find their legs in the second period, but found it difficult to get much going against the tight-checking Canucks. In one of the few moments of action, Lack was forced to come up big off the rush, stopping Riley Nash and Patrick Dwyer in quick succession. "I think it was just as boring a game to play as it was to watch," said Kesler. "Those are the games we have to win, though. They didnt give us much and we didnt give them much and Eddie made the saves when he had to." Former Canucks forward Manny Malhotra played in Vancouver for the first time as a the member of the Hurricanes. The Canucks shut Malhotra down after nine games last season, saying they were concerned for the 33-year-olds health following a serious eye injury during the 2010-11 season. Malhotra got an American League Hockey tryout with Carolinas affiliate this season before getting called up to the big club. He made his debut Nov. 1 against the Tampa Bay Lightning. "Its obviously disappointing we didnt get the result we wanted," said Malhotra, who spent three season with Vancouver. "We felt we carried the play for most of the game, we were effective getting puck in deep, getting sustained pressure on them, but Lack saw a lot of pucks tonight. We need to do a better job being in the goalies eyes and battling in front of their net." Notes: The Canucks dont play again until Friday when they welcome the Edmonton Oilers. Vancouver then hosts Boston on Saturday night. It will mark the Bruins first visit to Rogers Arena since their victory in Game 7 of the 2011 Stanley Cup final. ... Carolina plays at Edmonton on Tuesday. Jason Kipnis Jersey . To get things started, heres a little photo tour to get you acquainted with all the main characters. Joe Carter Jersey . Weise left the arena with a splint on his wrist and underwent tests to determine whether the tendon is torn. Winger Travis Moen will also miss some time after suffering a concussion in Mondays contest. http://www.baseballindiansmlb.com/authentic-austin-jackson-indians-jersey/ . Ronaldo failed to connect on an ample number of opportunities at Santiago Bernabeu Stadium. But Karim Benzema and Jese Rodriguez scored in each half for Madrid to come out of the first leg with the firm advantage. CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Kyle Lohse is making a habit of finishing strong. The Brewers hope against all odds that hes not done yet. Lohse made the most of another wasteful day for Milwaukees offence, throwing a two-hitter and driving in a run on Wednesday night for a 5-0 victory that forestalled elimination from the playoffs a bit longer. Milwaukee will be eliminated from the wild card race with a loss or a win by San Francisco, which played later Wednesday at Los Angeles. Pittsburgh clinched at least the other wild card spot on Tuesday night. "Hopefully we get a lot of luck here and maybe he gets another start," manager Ron Roenicke said. The Brewers led the NL Central for 150 days, but fell apart at the end. Since June 28th, theyve gone 30-45. The offence has unraveled, scoring two or fewer runs in each of the previous six games. "Its been tough for everybody," said Lohse (13-9), who faced only 29 batters. "It just felt like we were climbing uphill the whole time and couldnt get anything going. Unfortunately thats the way its been going." Lohse gave up a pair of singles by Jack Hannahan, didnt walk a batter and fanned six in his second shutout of the season. He also had a sacrifice fly during Milwaukees three-run eighth inning, which was highlighted by Jean Seguras two-run double. If Segura hadnt doubled, Roenicke was going to pinch-hit for Lohse to try to get more runs. "I think he saved me there," Lohse said. "That was huge." The big inning allowed Lohse to finish the season the same way he did last year. Lohse also threw a two-hitter in his final start of 2013, a 4-0 win at Atlanta. "Its weird," Lohse said. Rickie Weeks had a pair of singles and drove in a run, and Carlos Gomez had an RBI double off Daniel Corcino (0-2), who made his third start in the majors. The Brewers got a run in the fourth, but even that came with a misplay. Aramis Ramirez doubled, advanced on a groundout, and scored on Weeks single. Weeks was thrown out by more than 10 feet as hhe tried to stretch it to a double. Eddie Robinson Jersey. Gomez doubled home a run in the fifth, when the Brewers left the bases loaded. The Brewers loaded the bases again in the seventh with two outs, but Ramirez grounded out, keeping it 2-0. Billy Hamilton made the games best play. He stretched above the fence in centre to steal a home run away from Ryan Braun in the third inning, slamming the right side of his head hard against the fence. He held the side of his head as he left the field and came out of the game in the fifth with a mild concussion. REDS WIN REPLAY The Reds had a call overturned in the second inning, undercutting a rally. Weeks singled and was initially ruled safe at second on Lyle Overbays grounder to shortstop Zack Cozart, who tried for a forceout. The replay showed he was out. BAD AT GABP The Brewers have lost 13 of their last 19 games at Great American Ball Park and 31 of their last 45. The Brewers are 3-6 in Cincinnati this season. STATS Lohse was 2-1 in five starts against the Reds this season with a 2.13 ERA. ... It was Lohses 12th career complete game and his ninth career shutout. ... The Reds fell to 41-36 at home. ... It was Hannahans first multihit game since Sept. 1. ... In addition to give up six hits, Reds pitchers walked a season-high 10 batters. TRAINERS ROOM Brewers: Weeks started at second base in place of Scooter Gennett, who has been bothered by an injured right thigh. Gennett also will get off on Thursday. Reds: Right-handed starter Mat Latos is slowly recovering from a bruised right elbow that has sidelined him since Sept. 12. "Hes been able to throw but not completely pain-free," manager Bryan Price said. ON DECK Brewers: Milwaukee plays its final road game on Thursday. The Brewers are 40-40 on the road. Yovani Gallardo (8-10) is 0-4 in his last six starts. Reds: Left-hander David Holmberg (1-2) makes his fifth start of the season. His win came Sept. 13 in Milwaukee, when he went six innings and gave up two hits and one run in a 5-1 victory. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
real cheap nfl jerseys
Gość

PostWysłany: Nie Lip 23, 2017 5:36 pm    Temat postu: real cheap nfl jerseys Odpowiedz z cytatem

I believe this is one of the such a lot significant information for me. And i am glad studying your article. However should observation on some general things, The web site taste is great,postcheap nfl jerseys china the articles is in point of fact excellent D.Just right task, cheers
Powrót do góry
cheap nba jerseys
Gość

PostWysłany: Sob Paź 07, 2017 7:49 am    Temat postu: cheap nba jerseys Odpowiedz z cytatem

Hello there, simply became alert to your weblog thru Google, and found that it's really informative. I going to watch out for brussels. Il appreciate for those who continue this in future. Lots of other people might be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!
Powrót do góry
raiders original jersey
Gość

PostWysłany: Czw Paź 12, 2017 6:02 am    Temat postu: raiders original jersey Odpowiedz z cytatem

I am really impressed with your writing skills postcheap nfl jerseys and also with the layout on your blog with cheap nfl jerseys. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one nowadays
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach