Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

PHOENIX - Nate Carroll almost passed on the chance to own a

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
blueberryjerry

PostWysłany: Wto Maj 09, 2017 7:34 am    Temat postu: PHOENIX - Nate Carroll almost passed on the chance to own a Odpowiedz z cytatem

PHOENIX - Nate Carroll almost passed on the chance to own a Super Bowl ring. http://www.hockeyleafsnhl.com/authentic-mats-sundin-maple-leafs-jersey/ .Following the 2012 season when Gus Bradley was hired as the head coach in Jacksonville, Carroll was offered a job on the Jaguars staff. Doing so would have meant leaving Seattle, where Carroll was serving as a defensive assistant, and leaving his dad, Pete Carroll.I went down there and interviewed and I honestly thought about taking it just to show I could get a job outside of my father, Nate Carroll said. That was a big selling point for me.Nate Carroll ultimately stayed in Seattle when his dad offered him a position as an assistant wide receivers coach. It was a chance for the younger Carroll to learn the offensive side after starting his career with the Seahawks working under Bradley when he was Seattles defensive co-ordinator.I couldnt turn that down because the opportunity to learn offence after youve learned defence is rare, he said. In the football business most guys stay on one side and thats what they get and football is two different sides of a coin. Its night and day. Ive been very lucky.Both the coaching staffs in Sundays Super Bowl have family connections. Pete Carrolls son is in his fourth season working for the Seahawks, while Bill Belichicks son, Steve, is in his third season as an assistant for the Patriots. Steve Belichick was a lacrosse player at Rutgers before walking on the football team as a long snapper.Obviously, the passions in the family and they love what they do and Steven works his butt off, New England special teams coach Scott OBrien said. Theres a lot of times he doesnt even go home. He just stays there. If you enjoy what youre doing why dont you stay there?Generations of sons have followed their fathers into the coaching ranks. The names Ryan, Shula, Schottenheimer, Shanahan, Mora, Kiffin, Nolan and numerous others have seen multiple generations coach in some capacity in the NFL.Its truly a treasure for me. To have the chance to have Nate to be on this staff and watch him develop over the years hes been with us and grow as a coach, Pete Carroll said. To compete with your son, really at this level, to battle and to work day and night to try to figure out ways to try to win football games and youre doing it with those that you love, it just makes it a cherished time for us.Nate Carroll turned down a chance to play college football at San Diego — where he was recruited by Jim Harbaugh — to attend Southern Cal and later was hired by his dad in Seattle. While Nate Carrolls primary job is working with Seattles wide receivers, hes also the one who at times has to be blunt and honest with his dad when others might shy away from speaking that way with the head coach. Its a learned skill, moulded from saying the wrong thing at times when he was younger.Ive learned what he needs to hear, too, at times. He is ultra-positive and he will spin everything in a positive light because its better, he thinks and hes right, I think, Nate Carroll said. But at the same time I think its part of my role to give him the perspective of an outsider. What does everybody else see that is going on? I keep my ear to the pavement and try to listen to the media stuff, just a little bit here and there so I know how everyone else views it so he is informed about that stuff, too.___AP Sports Writer Howard Ulman contributed to this report.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL http://www.hockeyleafsnhl.com/authentic-mitchell-marner-maple-leafs-jersey/ . Altidore strained his left hamstring in the Americans opener against Ghana on June 16 and didnt play in their next two games. "We dont know how much because we need to see how hes going, but hes available," U. http://www.hockeyleafsnhl.com/authentic-darcy-tucker-maple-leafs-jersey/ . Floundering in the English Premier League, United has delivered better performances in Europe this season and stunned Bayern by taking the lead against the run of play through Nemanja Vidics header in the 58th minute. Bayern had dominated possession but struggled to create a clear-cut chance before Schweinsteiger arrowed a half-volley high into the net in the 67th to give the German side a slight advantage ahead of the second leg in Munich next week. http://www.hockeyleafsnhl.com/authentic-frederik-andersen-maple-leafs-jersey/ . "If we could score a six in every game, obviously I would be pretty excited," Jones said. "Its a long week but a short week. Its a pretty short round robin from what were used to so you dont want to get behind the eight ball early.11:30am A clutch of excited boys cleverly disguised as middle-aged writers take turns sampling assorted sensations of speed at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park. The reason were here: its nearly time for Torontos Honda Indy and Honda Canada is gearing up for the big race with this event featuring Indy racing rock star James Hinchcliffe. The event features track time in three different cars: a Formula F race car; a 2014 Honda Civic Coupe Si, a zippy street monster whose 2.4L 4-cylinder engine emits 205hp and 174lb.-ft. torque; and some dangerous-looking go karts that speed up to 70 km/h mere centimeters from the ground. Hinchcliffe is just the big draw for our editors. Its driving the cars that were here for! To be fair, Hinchcliffe is a draw. Not only are his racing credentials impeccable—Hinch managed three Indy victories last year and took home 2011s ‘Rookie of the Year title—but hes a rare Canadian who has made a name for himself as a professional racer. Calling my own experience on the track “racing” is something akin to sitting in a 25-cent grocery store ride-on space-ship and calling that a trip to the moon. But, let me try to explain what it felt like anyway, because its about as close as most of us normals will get to the moon—or to being a professional race car driver. 9:00am Appropriately Lightening Crashes and rains falls until just minutes ago. So, despite the rising heat, the three tracks are patchily damp and puddled. My group is driving the go karts first. 24 year-old Daniel Morad, already a Canadian racing legend (he won the 2007 American Formula BMW championship and 2010 World Championship in the Rotax Max Challenge Grand Finals in La Conca, Italy), warns us of oversteer. We have rear brakes only on this wet, yet wonderfully challenging track. In spite of Morads warnings, for a half hour, we all spin 360 degrees in turns tighter than LIVE performing a third encore after a four-month tour. 10:30am ‘Use the whole track. The peppy Civic Si is my flying classroom. Voice crackling instructions via walkie-talkie, pro driver Jeff Boyce coaches us. We take turns flying through the circuit behind Boyce, observing where he floats, brakes, begins and completes turning. Pylons at corner apexes beckon the eye (briefly) into turns. Other series of cones, grouped into threes, twos and ones inform when to brake, then turn. Theres a lot to know and years of poor habits to overcome. It occurs to me how fortunate my group is. We began with fun go karting to quell nerves, then this technically challenging and massively educational hands-on schooling in Civics to heighten awareness — saving the best for last. Then we see the Formula F racer up close. ‘Will we eeven fit in that? 11:20am Im a sausage, zipped inside a Honda suit that restricts breathing, shimmying into the Formula F ‘casing. http://www.hockeyleafsnhl.com/authentic-lanny-mcdonald-maple-leafs-jersey/. They remove the steering wheel for driver access. My small Caucasian keister and broadish shoulders barely fit. Its uncomfortably tiny, like the suit. Then they say, “Go!” Suddenly, this restrictive cylinder magically expands to an angelic extension of my consciousness — a roaring vengeful angel! The steering is too precise; it feels unreal. Marking then finding apex and braking cones becomes almost second nature. The shifter is the width of a pencil and tempting to shift with pinky extended as though drinking tea. Power? The uninitiated may scoff at the 2013 Honda Fit engine, outputting 110 hp. But this speedster weighs just 1,125 lbs with driver (keep in mind that a driverless Smart car weighs 1,650). Then theres the speed sensation. Consider: why does sliding prone on a skateboard, face near the ground, trump 900 km/h at 20,000 ft? Perspective. The VanDiemens view is about as high as the go kart — but 17 times more powerful. Imagine driving a really fast and stiff sleeping bag. And the feeling? Like a sunny Friday June afternoon when you got a raise and your boss was fired. 11:40am Im shotgun as Hinchcliffe rips out a hot lap. Weirdly, its nothing compared to the crack hit I was riding just minutes back. The car is so much higher up, it feels more normal, and when youre just a passenger youre not the one with all that power at your disposal. For Hinch doing these hot laps must be about as thrilling as an unintended afternoon nap. Leading up to lunch, I poll the events professional drivers for tips on driving better. * James Hinchcliffe: “Safety is the most important thing for people who want to drive better. For young people interested in racing, theres a whole other side to your career — the marketing.” * Chris Bye: Three-day racing courses re-teach important basics. They cost thousands but nobody ever told him it wasnt worth it, even if they never raced afterwards. * Jeff Boyce: Take his race-school training. * Daniel Morad: Using a different language, he said the same. What acute irony that Hinch emphasized marketings importance just before his colleagues shilled for their driving schools. Yet they werent wrong. If dangerous idiots were forced to buy track lessons and learn the essentials of speed and motion, our roads would be far safer. Noon Aglow from driving the light speed Formula F, I spy a pretty woman grilling meat and accept the rawest steak she has. Steven Bochenek is a freelance contributor forAutofocus.ca, Canadas pit stop for auto enthusiasts and car buyers alike. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
cheap nike nfl jerseys
Gość

PostWysłany: Wto Paź 10, 2017 2:27 am    Temat postu: cheap nike nfl jerseys Odpowiedz z cytatem

I have been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or blog posts on this kind of area postcheap jerseys. Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this site. Reading this info So i am happy to convey that I have an incredibly good uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I most certainly will make certain to do not forget this site and give it a look on a constant basis.
Powrót do góry
cooper raiders jersey
Gość

PostWysłany: Wto Paź 10, 2017 9:32 pm    Temat postu: cooper raiders jersey Odpowiedz z cytatem

As a side note, the more we can use trackbacks, pingbacks, and backlinks to spread the love and our message, the better.we supply cheap nfl jerseys I encourage you to figure out how to use these tools as they can really make our words online much more effective and heard.
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach