Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

In each of us, there is a creative spark

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> o Krynicy Morskiej
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
dimmablefilament

PostWysłany: Czw Paź 12, 2017 7:39 am    Temat postu: In each of us, there is a creative spark Odpowiedz z cytatem

In each of us, there is a creative spark - a unique purpose and destiny for which we are born. Most of us have forgotten what that special gift is, or we are afraid to live it. LED Street Light My successful secret formula as outlined in my seminars, e-book and CD's will help you unlock your creative potential and discover your purpose in life. Passion, right-action, hard work and a commitment to excellence will create the quantum leap you desire in your life today!

I have been involved in entrepreneurship, creative endeavors and public speaking LED High Bay Light
for many, many years. First of all, I would like to say that I incorporate a unique blend of lessons and concepts that I have researched, studied, learned and experienced over the years to access my own creativity, to develop my ideas and launch my own intellectual properties and entrepreneurial ideas into successful business ventures.

In my seminars I incorporate ancient secret wisdom, creative lessons and exercises to open you up to the deeper parts of your mind, heart and soul, where creativity is born and nurtured. After that we get down to the business aspects which will include how to protect your intellectual property, strategic business planning, funding your idea/business, developing prototypes, marketing, advertising, promotions and sales, and others important steps to launch or expand your ideas and business?and some of the challenges you may face and pitfalls to avoid.
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Odwiedź stronę autora
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> o Krynicy Morskiej Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach