Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

It Made Me Feel Like A Super-Sexy Spy

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
qocsuing

PostWysłany: Pon Kwi 29, 2024 3:04 am    Temat postu: It Made Me Feel Like A Super-Sexy Spy Odpowiedz z cytatem

It Made Me Feel Like A Super-Sexy Spy

In the wide range of available sex toys, panty vibrators fall somewhere between sex toy jewelry and Ben Wa Balls in terms of the intimidation factor. Maybe it's the idea of a sex toy that's meant to be used on the go, especially in public, that makes them stand a step above the rest. But after my rousing successful turn using the Crave Vesper's vibrating necklace, I was intrigued enough to do some research. To my surprise, everyone out there seems to be using (and loving) panty vibrators. In fact, #vibratingpanty has just shy of 1 million views on TikTok, solidifying it as a veritable trend. There are endless videos of people giving into knee-buckling pleasure everywhere, from the aisles of their local supermarkets to crowded restaurants to far-flung vacations.To get more news about vigrx oil review, you can visit herbal-hall.com official website.
There are many appeals to the vibrating panty. First and foremost, secret pleasure. Discreet public play adds a layer of danger: The risk of being caught increases sensations. Exhibition is a popular kink for a reason. Users also love being able to hand off control to a partner, so they never know where, when, or what kind of stimulation will come their way. Decidedly intrigued, I dug through my own cache of gifted sex toys and found one panty vibrator among the mix. I decided to test out whether or not this trend was for me or if it was for someone far braver (and more of an exhibitionist).
Panty vibrators can come in all budgets, vigrx oil shapes, and sizes, so the kind of stimulation you'll get totally depends on what you buy. I used the PinkCherry From A Distance Remote Panty Vibe, which is a 12-pattern clitoral vibrator that looks like a miniature maxi pad (with wings!). Though the toy is smaller than my Apple TV remote, I knew (based on extremely pleased reviews) that it packed enough punch to keep me content. And with a run time of up to an hour, I could go on a pleasurable excursion without interruption. I decided to challenge myself to use the panty vibrator for seven days — a full week — in seven different locations/situations to figure out what made me feel the sexiest and how to best use this viral device.
As far as learning curves go, using this panty vibrator was a steep one. The process was nothing like what I anticipated, and I still kind of can't believe I did it. Ahead, keep reading to learn which activities were deemed the sexiest and what I ended up realizing about my own sexuality as I spent seven days around New York City trying out this panty vibrator.
The idea of going full public masturbation on Day 1 felt truly insane (and made me question my entire experiment), but I figured that getting acquainted with the vibe while I worked from home would be a pretty safe start. After all, I write about sex daily, and I figured it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to ride a steady buzz while I typed up some articles on the latest sex toy sales. Oh, the hubris. To say that my first attempt with this panty vibrator was an abject failure is an understatement.
As I tried to affix the vibrator to my panties, I quickly realized that it was meant to be worn with either tiny thongs or a G-string, and the wings I'd been so impressed with upon first glance couldn't wing around the crotch of my more full coverage cotton undies — not even close. I contemplated switching up the style to a more risqué cut (like these from Hanky Panky), but I was already feeling so nervous about my experiment. I knew I needed to stick with what felt comfortable, despite my recent success with confidence-boosting lingerie. Luckily, the vibrator works just as well placed in the crotch of the panties. It nestled into the exact right spot as I settled back into my chair, and I was finally ready to get started. I grabbed the remote and turned it onto the first mode, which wasn't an entirely unpleasant sensation. However, in the quiet of my living room, the motor sounded LOUD. It's definitely meant to be worn with ambient noise present. Even alone, I felt weirdly self-conscious about it. Not to mention my dog immediately wanted to know what the hell that noise was and kept jumping onto my lap to figure it out (no matter how many times I put her back onto the floor). After about 30 minutes of back and forth, I gave up, my arousal completely and utterly squashed. So much for feeling sexy.
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach