Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomo¶ciZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomo¶ci   ZalogujZaloguj 

I kind of learned that from him. I’m

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> HYDE PARK
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomo¶ć
linchao

Doł±czył: 06 Lis 2018

PostWysłany: Pon Gru 23, 2019 3:44 am    Temat postu: I kind of learned that from him. I’m Odpowiedz z cytatem

Jacksonville Jaguars coach Doug Marrone and general manager Dave Caldwell will return next season.The futures of quarterback Blake Bortles and running back Leonard Fournette are far less certain.Team owner Shad Khan issued a statement after the season finale saying top executive Tom Coughlin has decided to retain Marrone and Caldwell https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Blake-Bortles-Jersey , even though the team flopped to last place in the AFC South.The Jaguars fell to 5-11 with Sunday’s 20-3 loss to the Houston Texans, a year after finishing 10-6 and reaching the AFC championship game.“We get judged on wins and losses,” Marrone said. “Obviously, this year, I didn’t do a good job. Period. I’m never going to step away from that. I’m happy with the faith because I do believe I will get this right.”More Jacksonville Jaguars newsJaguars will be without starting CB A.J. Bouye, WR Marqise Lee against TexansJaguars DE Yannick Ngakoue, LT Cam Robinson out against Texans SundayJaguars lose QB Nick Foles for at least 2 months in discouraging season openerJaguars acquire QB Josh Dobbs intrade with Steelers for 2020 5th-round draft pickInjuries hurt Jaguars as they fall to Chiefs 40-26 in Week 1Khan gave Coughlin, Marrone and Caldwell one-year contract extensions after Jacksonville faltered in the title game and seemingly viewed this season’s slew of injuries — most of them on the offensive side of the ball — as a main culprit for the team’s failure.“I have the same trust in Tom, Dave and Doug as I did upon their introduction two years ago, and I do believe our best path forward for the moment is the one less disruptive and dramatic,” Khan said. “Stability should not be confused with satisfaction, however. I am far from content with the status quo and while it’s best to put 2018 behind us A.J. Bouye Color Rush Jersey , I will not overlook how poorly we accounted for ourselves following a 3-1 start.“There were far too many long Sundays over the last three quarters of the season, with today’s loss in Houston being the final example that cannot repeat itself in 2019,” he continued. “That’s my message to our football people and players, but also our sponsors and fans, both of whom were remarkable.”The Jaguars returned to Bortles as the starter after benching the quarterback following a loss to Buffalo on Nov. 25. But he did little to get Jacksonville’s offense going. He was 15 of 28 for 107 yards as the Jaguars managed only six first downs.Bortles compiled a 24-49 record as a starter in five seasons. The third overall pick in the 2014 draft is due to count $21 million against the salary cap, and the Jags can save $9.5 million by cutting him with a post-June 1 designation.Bortles was asked if he thought Sunday’s game would be his last for Jacksonville.“I don’t know,” he said. “If I did … I hope I’ll get an opportunity to come play again, but if not, I’ll figure it out and go play somewhere else. We’ll see what happens. I’ve got to wait until they let me know.”When asked how he wants to be remembered for his time in Jacksonville, he said: “Hopefully, not by this game.”Marrone said his team’s offensive struggles went far beyond Bortles.“My confidence level is not about Blake Bortles. It’s about what we have to do offensively,” Marrone said. “Right now Justin Blackmon Jersey , that confidence is low, judging by the numbers. I’d be a fool to say I have confidence in anything, from an offensive standpoint.”The Jaguars also could be done with Fournette, the fourth overall pick in the 2017 draft who missed eight games because of injuries and a suspension.Fournette, who was inactive because of foot and ankle injuries, was caught by TV cameras sitting on the bench during the game and chatting with running back T.J. Yeldon while the offense had the ball. They were clearly disengaged with teammates and coaches.Coughlin had strong words for both of them afterward.“I am disappointed in the behavior today from T.J. Yeldon and Leonard Fournette,” Coughlin said in a statement. “They were disrespectful, selfish and their behavior was unbecoming that of a professional football player.” The Jacksonville Jaguars are most certainly going to move on from veteran defensive tackle Malik Jackson in the offseason, be it via straight up release or via a trade. The writing is on the wall and Jackson himself acknowledges what his situation is.“In my mind, if I’m third or fourth on the depth chart making $14.5 million to $15 million, I don’t see too much future for me in Jacksonville,” Jackson told Jon Reid of The Florida Times-Union on Wednesday. “I’m not trying to be a journeyman by any means. But it’s a business and soon as you try to forget that then it’s a rude awakening for sure.”The Jaguars would free up a good chunk of much needed cap space moving on from Jackson after the conclusion of the 2018 season https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Barry-Church-Jersey , saving $11 million in cap room if they move on. In reality, Jackson’s massive free agent contract was always setup to be a two-year deal with a series of one-year deals after that in case it didn’t work or the team needed to move on. In this instance, I would frame it as the latter, as Jackson is still a good player but it’s simply just time to move on and save the space.To Jackson’s credit however, even though he likely knows the team will move on from him after this season, he’s still making the most of it and helping out where he can. “You see older guys get pushed out of the league and you don’t understand it but they’re still fighting,” Jackson told Reid. “For example, Peyton Manning when he got injured in Indy, but he was still teaching his guys and doing what he had to do to be a leader. I kind of learned that from him. I’m still trying to push guys and teach them. Whatever I’m going through doesn’t matter, the team is more important.”Jackson also indicated he knows as a pass rushing defensive tackle with only one sack on the season, the final three games are important for his impending resume to 31 other teams be it via trade market or as a free agent once again.Jackson, 28 Brandon Linder Color Rush Jersey , was signed as a free agent during the 2016 offseason, receiving a six-year, $85.5 million deal with $31.5 million guaranteed at closing. The move was largely praised when it was made, although notably expensive, but Jackson produced and played like he earned the money his first two seasons with the Jaguars, picking up 14.5 sacks in those two seasons as well as making the Pro Bowl.For whatever reason things just fell flat in 2018, much like the rest of the Jaguars team overall and it looks like both the team and Jackson are planning to move on in 2019.
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wy¶lij prywatn± wiadomo¶ć
Wy¶wietl posty z ostatnich:   
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> HYDE PARK Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach