Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomo¶ciZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomo¶ci   ZalogujZaloguj 

How to lose weight

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> HYDE PARK
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomo¶ć
XRumer23Union
Go¶ć

PostWysłany: Pi± Maj 24, 2024 12:37 am    Temat postu: How to lose weight Odpowiedz z cytatem

?These words warmed his soul. A joyful smile spread across the man’s face, and his mustache crawled into his freckled nose. It’s so good when there is someone who can stand up for you and your family. Until the evening, Pavel remained in a happy mood, and went home inspired. A walk was planned for today, after work. Meeting with the family, they went to rest and strengthen their health:

— And I didn’t slip up at all today! The first month will be difficult, of course, but then we’ll get used to it. When I lose weight and fit into a swimsuit, we’ll go to the sea!

— Excellent! I also ate stew with buckwheat for lunch, with vegetables there. It’s not that bad at all. We will cope, for sure.

Masha walked with her parents hand in hand and didn’t understand the essence, but also smiled with them. The family is together, and she is happy. That’s the most important thing:

— I also made arrangements about your problem. It turns out that Mikhalych is Vika’s neighbor. He will have a talk with them, and she won’t bother you anymore.

— Really? You’re not joking?
Powrót do góry
Wy¶wietl posty z ostatnich:   
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> HYDE PARK Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach