Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Sunday as "50-50." Williams did not practice after

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Juracie
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
hfy962464

PostWysłany: Wto Mar 27, 2018 7:13 am    Temat postu: Sunday as "50-50." Williams did not practice after Odpowiedz z cytatem

NEW YORK - The Blue Jays misery at Yankee Stadium continued with Wednesdays 4-2 loss. Bobby Ryan Jersey . Toronto is 0-9 in the Bronx this season, with only Thursday afternoons series finale against the Yankees remaining. R.A. Dickey took the loss, tossing eight innings of four-run ball for a complete game. The dagger was a two out, two-run home run by Alfonso Soriano in the eighth, which broke a 2-2 tie. Here are some post-game notes and thoughts: REYES EJECTED Jose Reyes was ejected in the second inning of Wednesday nights game for arguing a called third strike. It marked Reyes first ejection of the season and the 10th time in 2013 a Blue Jays player or coach has been given the heave ho. “For me, to be honest, I looked at it on the video, I thought the three strikes he called on me I thought were balls,” said Reyes. “Hes the umpire. He knows what hes doing back there. Maybe, like I said, I overreacted throwing my helmet down. I never do that but sometimes its just the way stuffs going.” Mark DeRosa replaced Reyes and played second base. Munenori Kawasaki shifted from second to shortstop. ICHIRO GETS 4,000TH PROFESSIONAL HIT Yankees right fielder Ichiro Suzukis first inning single on Wednesday was the 4,000th hit of his professional baseball career. “You never want to be the guy that gives up the milestone,” said Dickey. “At least I dont. Maybe some people do. I certainly dont. That being said, what an incredible achievement and the manner in which hes done it is equally as impressive. The longevity, the endurance, the durability.” Dickey was Ichiros teammate in 2008 with the Seattle Mariners. Ichiro had 1,278 hits while playing for Orix in Nippon Professional Baseball (NPB – Japan) and has amassed 2,722 hits with Seattle and New York in Major League Baseball. His 2,722 MLB hits are one more than Hall of Famer Lou Gehrig amassed. In 2004, Ichiro set a single season record with 262 hits. “It couldnt happen to a more professional hitter,” said Dickey. IZTURIS HOBBLING Maicer Izturis sprained left ankle swelled as he slept and he was seen limping, unable to place any weight on the heel of his foot, in the clubhouse before Wednesdays game. The injury occurred in the fifth inning of the night cap of Tuesdays double header. Izturis landed awkwardly on first base and he ran out a ground ball. He stayed in the game defensively for one more half-inning but had trouble moving from side to side and was removed in the sixth. The Blue Jays are hoping to avoid putting Izturis on the disabled list but may be left with no choice if there is no appreciable improvement in the near term. SATURDAYS STARTER The Blue Jays still have not named a starter for Saturdays game in Houston. Does the club call up a youngster like Marcus Stroman, who would make his major league debut? How about Sean Nolin, whod be looking to bounce back after his first career major league start on May 24 when he gave up six runs in 1 1/3 innings against Baltimore. Toronto also could turn to a veteran, like Chien-Ming Wang. Manager John Gibbons says he intends to keep Mark Buehrle and R.A. Dickey on regular rest for the remainder of the season, which means Buehrle will pitch on Sunday and Dickey will open the next home stand, against the Yankees on Monday. TRAVEL TIP If youre a Seinfeld fan and a trip to New York City is in your future, one of the spots you may want to visit is Toms Restaurant. Youll recognize its “RESTAURANT” signage from the shows diner scenes. One thing: If you plan to have lunch at Toms, make sure you have enough cash. The diner doesnt take credit cards. Found that out on Wednesday afternoon. Toms is located on Manhattans Upper West Side at the corner of 112th St. and Broadway. Nate Thompson Jersey . -- Terrelle Pryor took the opening snap of the game, put the ball in Darren McFaddens belly and saw LaMarr Woodley crash down. Custom Ottawa Senators Jerseys . Hoffman, the former star closer, will evaluate and help co-ordinate all pitchers at Double-A, Triple-A and the big league team. Byrnes says Hoffman "will be a key part of finishing the development of our younger pitchers. http://www.hockeysenatorsonline.us/jason-spezza-hockey-jersey/ .J. -- While Martin Brodeur wasnt willing to say he stole one for the New Jersey Devils against the Columbus Blue Jackets, almost everyone else was.ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Bills rookie quarterback EJ Manuel was ruled out from playing against the Miami Dolphins because of swelling in his left knee. That means journeyman backup Thad Lewis, who is from Miami, will make his fourth start of the season on Sunday -- and second of the year against the Dolphins. The Bills (5-9) have already been eliminated from playoff contention. The Dolphins (8-6), meanwhile, control their own playoff destiny. Miami, which has won three straight and four of five, can clinch a berth by either winning its final two games or having both Baltimore and Cincinnati lose. Bills coach Doug Marrone made the decision to sit Manuel early into practice on Wednesday after the rookie first-round draft pick showed difficulty with his mobility. Manuel practiced inside the teams fieldhouse, and was then held out once Marrone shifted the session outside on the slick turf at Ralph Wilson Stadium. Marrone said Manuels lack of mobility and instability in the knee would have made it difficult to play. And he was also concerned how ready Manuel might be with limited practice time. Manuel was hurt during a 27-20 loss at Jacksonville on Sunday, though its not clear on which play the injury occurred. Drafted 16th overall out of Florida State, Manuel was the first and only quarterback selected in the first round. He has gone 4-6 as a starter this season. And this will mark the third time since training camp that hes been sidelined with a knee injury. Manuel missed the final two weeks of the preseason after having a procedure on his left knee, which he hurt in a game against Minnesota. He then missed four games after spraining his right knee in a 37-24 loss at Cleveland on Oct. 3. Marrone first revealed the injury on Monday, but was optimistic about Manuels chances of playing.. Colin White Jersey. That changed over the past two days when Manuels knee did not respond to treatment. Though Manuel wont play this weekend, Marrone said he felt "very confident" that Manuel will start in the Bills finale at New England on Dec. 29. The injury comes after Manuel had won his first road game of the season, and had a chance to help Buffalo string together consecutive wins for the first time since Weeks 2 and 3 of 2012. Manuel is 3-2 at home and has struggled with his consistency on the road. Lewis has proven to be a capable backup since being promoted from the practice squad on Oct. 7. He went 1-2 in place of Manuel earlier this season before Lewis was sidelined by a rib injury in a 35-17 loss at New Orleans. Lewis victory came against the Dolphins on Oct. 20, when he went 21 of 32 for 202 yards and an interception in the 23-21 win. The Bills acquired Lewis in a trade with Detroit in August, after Manuel hurt his left knee. He was cut by Buffalo before the start of the season and then signed to the teams practice squad. Overall, the Duke product has gone 62 of 103 for 652 yards with three touchdowns and two interceptions. Receiver Stevie Johnson is also not expected to play, Marrone said. Johnson has been excused to be with his family in California following the unexpected death of the players mother on Saturday. "I dont believe that he will be available for our game on Sunday," Marrone said. "And I think its important we realize this tragedy, and our thoughts and prayers are with Stevie and his family." Marrone also considered starting safety Aaron Williams chances of playing on Sunday as "50-50." Williams did not practice after hurting his ribs while making a tackle in the fourth quarter against Jacksonville. Discount NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Juracie Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach