Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

r 15, 2014 Joe Zdeb #Ra

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
blueberryjerry

PostWysłany: Sro Maj 03, 2017 8:13 am    Temat postu: r 15, 2014 Joe Zdeb #Ra Odpowiedz z cytatem

CLEVELAND -- Mike Aviles has built a reputation as a solid player off the bench. Ted Ginn Jr Panthers Jersey . Hes not doing a bad job being in the lineup every day either. Aviles hit a three-run homer in the second inning and added the go-ahead single in the eighth to help the Cleveland Indians beat the Colorado Rockies 7-6 on Saturday. Thanks to several injuries around the infield, Aviles has been seeing more action the last several weeks. And thats just fine with manager Terry Francona. "He knows hes going to play more than the average guy who doesnt start, so he stays in shape and stays ready," Francona said. "He knows how to play the game. You almost go looking for ways to get him into the game." Clevelands bullpen couldnt hold a 6-2 lead in the seventh, but Aviles saved the day when he lined a single to right with one out that scored Jason Kipnis, who drew a leadoff walk as a pinch-hitter. "I figured he wasnt going to give me anything on the plate, so I tried to be patient, which really isnt my style, but I got one to hit and was lucky enough that it fell in," Aviles said. Kipnis wasnt in the starting lineup after playing two games since missing a month with an oblique injury. He batted for Jesus Aguilar, forcing Rockies manager Walt Weiss to call on left-hander Rex Brothers (2-3). Kipnis walked and took second on Lonnie Chisenhalls sacrifice. Aviles lined a hit to right field and Kipnis slid home ahead of Charlie Blackmons throw. Chisenhall had a two-run homer in the sixth. The Indians handed their bullpen a 6-2 lead through six innings, but Corey Dickersons solo homer and Blackmons three-run shot tied it in the seventh. Bryan Shaw (2-1) pitched 1 2-3 scoreless innings. Cody Allen worked the ninth for his third save as the Rockies fell to 2-6 on their nine-game trip. "It hasnt been easy, but all the guys all through the lineup fought well, especially the top and bottom of the order," Weiss said. "Things just arent going our way right now." Trevor Bauer allowed two runs and matched a career high with eight strikeouts in six innings, but Clevelands bullpen imploded. Scott Athchison retired the first hitter before Dickerson homered. Following singles by Wilin Rosario and DJ LeMahieu, Josh Outman relieved, but Blackmon homered on the left-handers first and only pitch to tie the game. Aviles three-run homer in the second and a two-run blast by Chisenhall helped Cleveland build its lead. "On a normal day that was out for sure, but with the wind swirling like that, you never know," Aviles said. "The wind was changing directions all day." Bauer, making his fourth start of the season, allowed two runs in the third but struck out Carlos Gonzalez and Troy Tulowitzki with runners on second and third to end the inning. The right-hander retired 11 of the final 12 hitters he faced. Bauer, who had been battling the flu bug for a couple of days, retired the first seven hitters before running into problems in the third. Rosario drew a one-out walk and LeMahieu doubled to right. Rosario stopped at third, but scored when David Murphys throw to second hit LeMahieu and rolled into left field, allowing Rosario to score on the error. LeMahieu went to third and scored on Blackmons single. Michael Cuddyer singled and a double steal put runners at second and third, but Bauer struck out Gonzalez and Tulowitzki. Gonzalez struck out in all four at-bats. Aviles homer capped a four-run second. Morales held the Indians scoreless until the sixth. Aguilar walked with one out before Chisenhall homered to right to right on a 2-2 pitch. NOTES: Cuddyer made his first start at third base since 2010. He appeared in 171 games at third base over six years with Minnesota. ... Outman, who pitched for Colorado the last two seasons, was acquired in a trade for OF Drew Stubbs. Stubbs batted sixth and played centre field Saturday. ... Indians 1B Nick Swisher (sore left knee) is doing rehab work in a pool. .... Indians RHP Josh Tomlin (3-2) takes on Rockies RHP Jhoulys Chacin (0-4) in the three-game series finale Sunday. Cam Newton Womens Jersey .ca. Kerry, In the closing minutes of the second period of Game 4 between Pittsburgh and Columbus there were the remnants of two broken sticks behind the Pittsburgh net. Greg Olsen Jersey . In the second game of their day/night doubleheader at Minneapolis, three Blue Jays pitchers, Steve Delabar, Sergio Santos and J. http://www.panthersapparelsshop.com/thomas-davis-panthers-jersey-c-21/ . Some members of the U.S. Congress arent so sure. They say Russia isnt doing enough to assure that athletes will be protected at the Feb. 7-23 games, happening not far from an Islamic insurgency that Russias huge security apparatus has struggled for two decades to quell. Russia may run greater risks in towns outside the tightly controlled Olympic zone. Suicide bombs last month a few hundred kilometres (miles) away have increased concerns, and an Islamic warlord has urged his followers to attack the Sochi Olympics, Russian President Vladimir Putins pet project. @bfinny29 how we doing on those playoff tix? Im hoping this dream becomes a reality — Nicholas Knapple (@nknapple) October 12, 2014 @nknapple I have 2 for you tomorrow night — Brandon Finnegan (@bfinny29) October 13, 2014 @bfinny29 thank u so much! So pick up at will call then? — Nicholas Knapple (@nknapple) October 13, 2014 @nknapple yea theyll be at will call — Brandon Finnegan (@bfinny29) October 13, 2014 @bfinny29 thanks man, you have no idea how much I appreciate this! Good luck out there! This is a dream come true for me and my gf. — Nicholas Knapple (@nknapple) October 13, 2014 @bfinny29 is Wed a go then? Again my name is Nicholas Knapple. Let me by u some kc bbq to pay u back sometime #gates #oklahomajoes — Nicholas Knapple (@nknapple) October 14, 2014 @nknapple yea man you got em, and Ill gladly go eat with you but you dont have to pat — Brandon Finnegan (@bfinny29) October 14, 2014 @bfinny29 na man. Ill save some money. Its on me. Really no one has ever done anything like this for me in my life. God bless you — Nicholas Knapple (@nknapple) October 14, 2014 I feel like I won the lottery — Nicholas Knapple (@nknapple) October 14, 2014 I cant concentrate at work. Ill Im thinking about is ALCS over and over — Nicholas Knapple (@nknapple) October 14, 2014 Omg #Royals — Nicholass Knapple (@nknapple) October 15, 2014Thanks also to longtime executive producer and writer for The Late Show with David Letterman Eric Stangel for using Twitter to help us relive a history of random royals from the past. Kelvin Benjamin Jersey. . Take a look at our favourite players from the #RandomRoyals Twitter craze below! Rich Gale #RandomRoyals pic.twitter.com/ztfgayZTGW — Eric Stangel (@EricStangel) October 15, 2014 Bob Hamelin #RandomRoyals pic.twitter.com/lPdA0cbtjC — Eric Stangel (@EricStangel) October 15, 2014 @EricStangel #RandomRoyals pic.twitter.com/y8psoSrpZi — Andrew Farnan (@FarnanAndy) October 15, 2014 Cookie Rojas #RandomRoyals pic.twitter.com/F0esSRPw9T — Eric Stangel (@EricStangel) October 15, 2014 Lou Piniella #RandomRoyals #FlatTop pic.twitter.com/MPECLtQJZt — Eric Stangel (@EricStangel) October 15, 2014 .@mattfrieds U.L. Washington with toothpick #RandomRoyals pic.twitter.com/0fZ2lsaQmu — Eric Stangel (@EricStangel) October 15, 2014 Darrell Porter #RandomRoyals pic.twitter.com/KvDkaH1UK1 — Eric Stangel (@EricStangel) October 15, 2014 Joe Zdeb #RandomRoyals pic.twitter.com/lN47Ri43sG — Eric Stangel (@EricStangel) October 15, 2014And who could have a Royals post tonight without the Mike Moustakas catch! If youre not on the Royals bandwagon yet, hop on… its a fantastic ride! Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
cheap nfl jerseys from ch
Gość

PostWysłany: Czw Paź 12, 2017 1:33 pm    Temat postu: cheap nfl jerseys from china Odpowiedz z cytatem

Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all of us you really recognise what you are speaking about! Bookmarked.postcheap jerseys, Please additionally seek advice from my web site =). We may have a link trade contract among us!
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach