Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

With Semi-Annual Installments Live in New Capital at I BUSIN

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Łebie
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
siren

PostWysłany: Sro Mar 30, 2022 2:40 pm    Temat postu: With Semi-Annual Installments Live in New Capital at I BUSIN Odpowiedz z cytatem

I Business Park New Capital
The project is one of the latest projects of Arqa Developments Group in the New Administrative Capital, as it is one of the distinctive and different projects, it is 3 smart towers separated from each other at an altitude of up to 20 floors, while it connects through a podium located at a height of the first 3 floors only.

The reason the project Naming

The name of the project is renamed for its expression, as "I", a world-renowned symbol that expresses the technology and smart buildings, it is also of Latin origin and symbolizes number 1, while in English it means "I am", i.e. "I am the client who owned all of the above", in addition to the letter is symbolizing the following words: "Internationalization, innovation, investment".

The company implementing the project confirmed its choice of this name where it means: "I own a smart unit, with the best specifications in the world as well as guaranteed returns on investment, so I am No. 1 and I own a unit that is classified as #1".

Click Here for Villas for sale in New Capital City

The Location of Arqa I Business Park Administrative Capital
It is strategically located in the New Administrative Capital, specifically in the Downtown area, plot Mu3-21, and it is close to the well-known vital areas as well as the main hubs, next to Celia project by Hisham Talaat Moustafa.

It is characterized by a distinctive view of The Main Square of Downtown, as well as Mohammed bin Zayed axis, as well as the famous Al Masa Hotel and the Green River, its distinctive location attracts everyone's attention.

Click here to find out more about New Capital Compounds

Area of Arqa Towers
The area of the towers is about 21,450 square meters, which is divided among different residential units with various areas, where the project owns 20 floors in addition to the ground floor, garages and Sky lounge, and the project also includes different types of units to suit all the desires of customers, which consisted of: "commercial, administrative, medical, as well as hotel residential units".

Know More about Townhouses for sale in New Capital City

Features within I Business Park Towers
It has many advantages that made it different from the rest of the projects in the region, it is considered the first smart towers of its kind created by Emirati experience, in addition to the strategic location where all its residential units enjoy very distinctive views, as well as provide all kinds of facilities, amenities, and luxury to meet the needs of all customers, and the engineering consultant will be announced as well as the management company of towers, in order to provide credibility to customers wishing to buy.

Services of I Business Park Towers New Capital
The project has many services that it provides to all customers of different tastes, which are:

Swimming Pools: Featuring various swimming pools with different spaces to suit everyone's needs, as well as artificial lakes.

Restaurants and Cafes: There are many restaurants and cafes that offer the best and highest food and beverages to customers.

Entertainment Area: A designated kids' area with the best entertainment games has been designated for their entertainment.

Gym: Equipped with the best and latest sports equipment, as well as a social club for a different and enjoyable time.

Medical Center: Includes all medical specialties to provide full health care to customers.

Security and Guarding: 24-hour security and guarding, as well as surveillance cameras.

Browse More Twin Houses for sale in New Capital City

The advantages of iBusiness Park Mall New Administrative Capital
I Business Park New Administrative Capital is a prominent icon and a distinctive mark in the real estate world. It consists of 3 smart towers with international designs that comply with standards and conditions. It has all administrative, commercial, medical, and luxury hotel activities. It has been provided with many unique features, which led to attracting a large number of investors and customers, among the most important ones:

I Business Park is strategically located in the Downtown area, which includes all kinds of investment activities and is close to all vital places and all service areas.
Multiple means of security, including surveillance cameras located in all areas of I BusinessPark, highly trained security personnel to guard entrances and exits, and secure electronic gates to maintain the security and safety of investors and customers.

https://realestate.eg/en/9297-residential-in-new-administrative-capital-i-bueiness-park-compound
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Łebie Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach