Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomo¶ciZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomo¶ci   ZalogujZaloguj 

The Panthers will also receive an additional

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> HYDE PARK
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomo¶ć
linchao

Doł±czył: 06 Lis 2018

PostWysłany: Pon Gru 30, 2019 4:44 am    Temat postu: The Panthers will also receive an additional Odpowiedz z cytatem

Dez Bryant’s Twitter troll game is in All-Pro form.The free-agent wide receiver called out his former team with a series of critical tweets aimed at the Dallas Cowboys after they dropped their season opener.Bryant was released in April after eight seasons with the team and remains unsigned. He has received interest from Cleveland and Baltimore Curtis Samuel Color Rush Jersey , but his thoughts were with the Cowboys during — and after — their 16-8 season-opening loss at Carolina.When one fan asked Bryant to have his agent call Cowboys owner Jerry Jones so Dallas could re-sign him, the three-time Pro Bowl selection said he was OK. He also suggested in the same response that he could fit in New England or with the Dallas’ NFC East rivals in Washington.“I rather go somewhere I can show case my skills for real,” Bryant tweeted. “If I line up next to Gronk hogan Edelman I’m for sure getting a 1 on 1 match up plus I won’t be getting criticized controlled for expressing my love for the game..Washington is cool as well.”When some fans suggested he was just trying to get himself a job, Bryant said he’s “not begging anyone Daeshon Hall Jersey ,” and added in another tweet said he’s “not making a pitch.”Bryant had previously been critical of the Cowboys’ playcalling on offense, and he was at it again on Sunday.“It’s kind of cool calling out all of the signals and knowing which route players are about run,” he wrote.Bryant later posted a laughing crying face emoji when Cowboys beat writer Brandon George of The Dallas Morning News tweeted that offensive coordinator Scott Linehan declined comment after the game.After a barrage of tweets, Bryant said he would be done talking about the Cowboys after Sunday .“If I try to say something good or a factual it always turned out to be negative plus I don’t want it to seem that’s where I’m focused Trai Turner Color Rush Jersey ,” he tweeted. “I know the team well so it’s hard not for me to speak .. all I ever cared about was winning.”But since the day wasn’t over, Bryant wasn’t finished taking shots at his former team.When someone suggested the Cowboys would have beaten the Panthers if they still had Bryant and kicker Dan Bailey, the wide receiver tweeted: “Real fact.”George tweeted that Jones left the locker room quickly without comment as most reporters were interviewing running back Ezekiel Elliott.“I love Jerry,” Bryant responded. “I honestly don’t think HE wanted me gone so I feel his pain.”In one of his final posts of the night Taylor Moton Jersey , a fan asked Bryant to predict the Cowboys’ final record this season.“I think they are going to be dominant,” he said. The Panthers have added some wiggle room to their 2019 salary cap with some creative accounting."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Keep Sounding PodcastPanthers 2019 NFL DraftCSR Film RoomCarolina Panthers free agency 2019Carolina Panthers restructure linebacker Luke Kuechly’s contract to create $7.24 million in cap spaceNew,117commentsThe Panthers have added some wiggle room to their 2019 salary cap with some creative accounting.EDTShareTweetShareShareCarolina Panthers restructure linebacker Luke Kuechly’s contract to create $7.24 million in cap spaceThe Carolina Panthers have added $7.24 million to their 2019 salary cap by converting linebacker Luke Kuechly’s base salary into a bonus, according to a report from Field Yates.The Panthers only had $2.4 million in cap space before this move according to Over the Cap Wes Horton Color Rush Jersey , so this will give them close to $10 million to work with. The Panthers will also receive an additional $7.25 million in cap space on June 2 after releasing veteran left tackle Matt Kalil.The Panthers will have to pay their draft class, which will use up around $4-ish million of their available cap space in 2019, so they’ll still have around $6-ish million left to pick up any additional players they may want to add in the late stages of free agency. After June 2, they’ll have an additional $7.25 million for any pre-season or mid-season additions they may want or need to make.What do you think the Panthers should do with this cap space Stephen Curry Jersey , Panthers fans? Which free agent(s) would you like to see them sign?
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wy¶lij prywatn± wiadomo¶ć
Wy¶wietl posty z ostatnich:   
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> HYDE PARK Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach